The terrible state of affairs in the SHITHOLE FAILED STATE! The head of two “federal member” states came down to Mogadishu each with his own army.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Can someone take Somalia out of it suffering. Just drill a hole in her temple. Let it break apart.

right now it’s a wild Wild West behavior. No protocols, no control and No legitimacy.

Deni own private PL army took over the airport :cool:

SNA were completely disbarred coming in and the whole city was shut down for the most part :mjkkk:

There was protocol, control and legitimacy. The thing is though, it just came from us :mjlaugh:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Farmaajo ordered the Airport Road closed even though it's highly unnecessary. Madoobe and Deni's predecessor Gaas have come to Xamar plenty of times without closures happening.

He is indirectly turning the shacab against these two.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo ordered the Airport Road closed even though it's highly unnecessary. Madoobe and Deni's predecessor Gaas have come to Xamar plenty of times without closures happening.

Hes stoking Hawiye hatred against these two, its a brilliant plan and perhaps the Hawiyes will finally demand to show up in the meeting. Its not fair that GM, and HiirShabelle are not participating in this meeting. Trust me the next HAG president wont have this luxury.

Mckenzie

VIP
Hes stoking Hawiye hatred against these two, its a brilliant plan and perhaps the Hawiyes will finally demand to show up in the meeting. Its not fair that GM, and HiirShabelle are not participating in this meeting. Trust me the next HAG president wont have this luxury.

Lol there is no need for others to show up, this is not Samareeb 3 and 4. Nimanka horay u diidayay baa la sasabaya, they have to save face in front of the IC.

What it will do however is raise awareness of the divisions between both sides. Given the elections are near, i see this as a compromise to get us over the line.

The alternative is one powerful guy and everyone else being under his mercy which is worse. I look at it as the way having nukes serves as a deterrent from America on the world stage. I welcome this!

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Did you want them to come without any protection?

You do know that the civil war is kinda not over it moved on to federal states without reconsoliation. When kheyre was in gm for a long time, the fgs spokes person said come back to the country. As if gm is a seperate nation. This is our state of affairs. You want to change it, perhaps stop the shenanigans forwarded to certain fms. It says it in the name federal Member state. Meaning we are still apart of this nation, however we don't trust some at all.

I hope that pl can get it's hands on heavy weaponry to protect, defend and attack when needed. Being in a union with some regions is just a headache i would like to have ceased to exist. Meaning pim pim pim with our jl jim jim jim. We tried atleast to develop while still hoisting the blue flag. We ought to take the blue flag and go our own way. I see more potential working and being in a union with sl than southern and central somalia. But that is just my two cents.

Kulaha they brought their own armies.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Why would either party care about the shacab of Xamar and there feelings I dont see the gain or loss for anyone if Shacabka Xamar are worked up over another regions head.

Mckenzie

VIP
Why would either party care about the shacab of Xamar and there feelings I dont see the gain or loss for anyone if Shacabka Xamar are worked up over another regions head.

Farmaajo's selling point is the shacab. He is building alliances to win the nearby elections and then 1m1v will take place, Centralism will reign in at that point and the SNA will become very powerful.