The television is casting black magic on people!!

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I didn't believe the news when they said masks don't help you from catching the virus.

Yeah is that why Doctors wear it.

And now they saying you should wear a mask....

B.s

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
After doing some research I concluded that coronacirus is nothing but a mild flu. It is the media hyping up each death when we know an autospy takes 3 weeks to anaylze cause of death.

After doing some research I concluded that coronacirus is nothing but a mild flu. It is the media hyping up each death when we know an autospy takes 3 weeks to anaylze cause of death.

You are 100% correct

I just calculated the global death rate of this so called epidemic. It is actually 0.001%!

:mjlol:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
It's not a mild flu, are you guys MAD.

How are 800+ people dying in Italy ? This is some lab made virus that escaped from china.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You are 100% correct

I just calculated the global death rate of this so called epidemic. It is actually 0.001%!

:mjlol:
Its quite miniscule and they dont even have to fake the numbers, the sheeple are so stupid. Martial law is incoming and they have already conditioned us to not only accept it but demand more restrictions. We are doomed Vanta, forced vaccinations are coming :damn:

It's not a mild flu, are you guys MAD.

How are 800+ people dying in Italy ? This is some lab made virus that escaped from china.

Do the maths, and look into the the number of deaths flu causes globally every year.

So far Covid-19 has killed 0.001% of the worlds population, with a total of 83,412 global deaths out of 7,776,384,455 people on the planet!

As for the flu:

"Until recently, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated the annual mortality burden of influenza to be 250 000 to 500 000 all-cause deaths globally; however, a 2017 study indicated a substantially higher mortality burden, at 290 000-650 000 influenza-associated deaths from respiratory causes alone"

This accounts to about 0.1% deaths in comparison to the 0.001% death rate of covid-19 so far. This is also not taking into account the dubious process by which it is diagnosed and the fudging of numbers, whereby anything and everything becomes Covid-19!

Its quite miniscule and they dont even have to fake the numbers, the sheeple are so stupid. Martial law is incoming and they have already conditioned us to not only accept it but demand more restrictions. We are doomed Vanta, forced vaccinations are coming :damn:

That is precisely why more sheep have to be woken up to what is really going on.
They cannot force you against your will to take any vaccine, but they will probably make your life a lot more difficult by introducing the Chinese social credit system, whereby they can restrict your freedom.

Do the maths, and look into the the number of deaths flu causes globally every year.

So far Covid-19 has killed 0.001% of the worlds population, with a total of 83,412 global deaths out of 7,776,384,455 people on the planet!

As for the flu:

"Until recently, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated the annual mortality burden of influenza to be 250 000 to 500 000 all-cause deaths globally; however, a 2017 study indicated a substantially higher mortality burden, at 290 000-650 000 influenza-associated deaths from respiratory causes alone"

This accounts to about 0.1% deaths in comparison to the 0.001% death rate of covid-19 so far. This is also not taking into account the dubious process by which it is diagnosed and the fudging of numbers, whereby anything and everything becomes Covid-19!
Looking at the total deaths this early on is a little intellectually dishonest on your part. It's a novel virus bro, of course the deaths caused by it will be minuscule in comparison to influenza deaths. But it has a higher R-0 than the common flu, not to mention the 15-20% of severally ill patients that require hospitalization/ICU.
You don't put billions of people under lockdown over something remotely similar or less dangerous than the flu sxb.

Looking at the total deaths this early on is a little intellectually dishonest on your part. It's a novel virus bro, of course the deaths caused by it will be minuscule in comparison to influenza deaths. But it has a higher R-0 than the common flu, not to mention the 15-20% of severally ill patients that require hospitalization/ICU.
You don't put billions of people under lockdown over something remotely similar or less dangerous than the flu sxb.

Lockdowns on account of computer models and projections. My point is not to spread misinformation, it is just that people should be a little bit more active in their understanding of this disease and it's current death rate.

The models can predict what they want, and there have been countless cases that official numbers are being fudged. In that they are fiddling with the numbers, naming deaths from various diseases as Covid-19.

This is a social experiment in my opinion, intended to usher in a new world order gradually.

Trending

Latest posts