The television is casting black magic on people!!

The fear mongering perpetuated by the media and government is in fact causing severe anxiety contributing to deaths. Sad that people are not aware of this.

We all have full control over our own emotions and internal world. Lets not fall victim to their lies!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
"black magic" on the tv
1586347622945.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can see through them clearly. If it was bothering me i would not watch believe me. But since i thrive in gloom and doom, i run towards it like crack. I am counting the number of dead people every day. I see the CNN anchors with their disingenuous questions, fake tears, i smile with a satisfied smug. I am watching for History purpose, so when they start bringing out Documentary to document this historical moment, i can say-- i was there@

No lol, it's not sixir though it's just repetitive messaging and people will form opinions around that warped information

Don't be so focused on semantics my brother.

I will give you one example:

If the media came out today and said "Horay, we have control over the coronavirus and cases are at an all time low, it is now safe to go outside and return to work"

Guess what the programmed sheep will run outside with relief.

That is ultimate control over peoples minds!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

If the media came out today and said "Horay, we have control over the coronavirus and cases are at an all time low, it is now safe to go outside and return to work"

In that sense 100% yh honestly

If they're easily programmed sheep who can't form their own opinions or do their own research, don't they deserve the anxiety?
:manny:

If they're easily programmed sheep who can't form their own opinions or do their own research don't they deserve the anxiety?

That is what those orchestrating these events believe as well. They have a specific way of working, whereby they offer you all the alternative media, medicine, and information for people to take advantage of. By doing this, they believe that they are not blame worthy, as they can stand in front of the all mighty free from the ignorance and evil they promote, as they offered an alternative way out for the sheep.

However the problem is, that they keep stepping up their sinister game every time. Meaning that those on the opposite side also have to step up their game. This is a fight of light and darkness, yin and yang.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol i once saw CNN anchor Erin Brunette scold a white woman quarantine in a ship NOT to smile.

"Are you smiling ma'am? This is serious. You could die you know"

lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For me what scared me for real is when they started showing the Youtube video of the Bus driver in Detroit who died. He made a video of a woman coughing on him and how he was upset, and he died 7 days later.

For me what scared me for real is when they started showing the Youtube video of the Bus driver in Detroit who died. He made a video of a woman coughing on him and how he was upset, and he died 7 days later.

I wonder if the woman who coughed on him also died?

Trending