The Taliban Takes Over More Land As Afghan Troops Flee Northern Districts! Taliban Warns US Forces To Leave The Country! Endgame Is Near!

Afghanistan Endgame: Face to face with the Taliban

Afghan troops flee clashes as Taliban warns US forces to leave country

Afghanistan Endgame: Women and children are most vulnerable to Taliban

Seems like the current Afghan government will fall by the end of the year maybe even sooner. The Taliban are more confident than ever I don't see the Afghan army winning this war.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I heard they're only capturing politically irrelevant and insignificant districts because the Afghan army is heading towards the bigger and more important towns.

I heard they're only capturing politically irrelevant and insignificant districts because the Afghan army is heading towards the bigger and more important towns.
35% of the Afghan population are under Taliban rule
33% of the Afghan population are under the current government rules
32% of the Afghan population lives in contested areas.

The Taliban just seized Afghanistan- Tajikistan crossing that the US spent $40 million to build.

Afghanistan Endgame: Face to face with the Taliban

Afghan troops flee clashes as Taliban warns US forces to leave country

Afghanistan Endgame: Women and children are most vulnerable to Taliban

Seems like the current Afghan government will fall by the end of the year maybe even sooner. The Taliban are more confident than ever I don't see the Afghan army winning this war.
What’s the Talibans goal?

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Seeing their strength, they should rally around them, push for the permittable progressive policies (like girl education, I've seen some of their leaders' interviews, despite the constant bombardment and negativity surrounding their stance on that particular topic, I honestly think they aren't as opposed to it as the western media makes it seem).
USA and their stooges weren't exactly better.Those poor citizens can't afford another fresh Civil war. Peace over everything :)

This will create a domino effect in all muslim lands, the taliban will become a modern super power due to their control of most of the opium on the planet.

I can see Libya following in the footsteps of the Taliban, then Yemen, then Syria, Somalia will be last as usual.

Whos going to save us from these wicked extremists i don't want to die.

:jcoleno:

This will create a domino effect in all muslim lands, the taliban will become a modern super power due to their control of most of the opium on the planet.

I can see Libya following in the footsteps of the Taliban, then Yemen, then Syria, Somalia will be last as usual.

Whos going to save us from these wicked extremists i don't want to die.

:jcoleno:
I can see your drooling from here :pachah1:

reer

VIP
if amisom vacate southern somalia shabab would initially storm smaller cities/towns. it would be a big task to capture regional capitals. maybe its the same thing in afghanistan.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Taliban are a bunch of Jahil mountain monkeys, the alternative sucks as well with degenerate culture like raping boys. Add with India and Pakistan both fighting proxy wars there.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Fuckk man I’m scared for the afghanis right now they got suffer at the hands of those monsters.

:reallymaury:i refuse to believe America stayed there for 20 years and somehow lost:stressed:man I feel bad for my 8th grade teachers