The Taliban have officially said idgaf

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
it isn't love, well thats what i believe. there are different opinions, but since there is more evidence backing that women can uncover their face and hands, the i would say no it isn't
I know, and it’s not a belief it’s a fact.

The sharia isn't based on what you think and what you consider rational.

As for mawlid, you're lying. He considered it a bid'ah but suggested some who celebrated it out of ignorance might be rewarded for their intention.

As for non-Muslims going to heaven, why don't you post where Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah said non-Muslims can go to heaven? And was he talking about non-Muslims in general or non-Muslims who hadn't heard about Islam?

edit: it may actually be the case that Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah had a weird view on hell not being eternal. even if it's that so- you have people who are into hunting for weird opinions of scholars. they find one scholar with some weird opinion and then try to claim there's a basis for that weird opinion. we should be following the orthodox view on things, not following these weird opinions and mistakes of scholars. even if it is true that Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah had a weird opinion on hell not being eternal- this would obviously just be a case where a scholar makes a mistake on something.

"This difference of opinion which was narrated from a few scholars is to be rejected, because it goes against the clear text which every believer must believe in. Whoever goes against it because of some argument that he comes up with may be excused before Allaah. But whoever studies the texts of the Qur’aan and Sunnah will know that the view that Hell will last forever is the truth which cannot be ignored."
Jazakallah Kheyr, from what I know, he retracted this statement and even if he didn't it is an odd opinion, and it is only the misguided who look for odd fatwas, minority opinions

1. There are many different opinions regarding the hijab and whether it should cover the face in an obligatory sense. I hold that it is not as it is mentioned in the Quran (I believe Surah Nur Ayah 31) and a hadeeth of the prophet (saws) that "the whole body must be covered except for here and here" (and when he said this he was pointing to his face and hand). Women however, cannot beautify their face.
2. This statement of Ibn Taymiyah (rahimahullah) or anything in the Quran and Sunnah does not mean that women should be forced and beaten into wearing the Hijab. The correct approach is to remind and admonish, and if they don't listen its between them and Allah.
3. If you really think that the Taliban are trying to enforce Islamic values for the sake of Allah then you have gone wayward, my friend. If these people believe it to be halal to kill people who are not Muslim without right or declare others to be a Kaafir for a major sin, then I don't think they really want the best for the Muslim Ummah

Are the Taliban going around making takfir on people without justification? And they believe it's ok to kill non-Muslims for no reason?

I haven't said anything about that, I haven't heard about any of that. I haven't said anything about the Taliban. I was talking about the ruling on enforcing hijab.

Would you mind showing me which reputable classical scholar said it's haraam for the ruler to enforce hijab?

And that's an open invitation to anyone. Have any actual reputable classical scholars come out against such a thing or is it just non-Muslim white people and people posting on SomaliSpot?

Now as for the Taliban making takfir with no justification and killing innocent non-Muslims, if that's happening that's news to me. If they're takfiring Muslims, killing random non-Muslims and eating babies I condemn those actions.

Jazakallah Kheyr, from what I know, he retracted this statement and even if he didn't it is an odd opinion, and it is only the misguided who look for odd fatwas, minority opinions

wa iyyak, yes, exactly. it's not right to zero in on those kinds of weird opinions. I don't know how familiar people are with him but I remember there was this guy Abu Layth where it was like he made a whole career out of coming up with the weirdest opinions to make basically anything halal and then he'd find some random weird opinion from a past scholar to try to justify the weirdest stances on things.

He was a weird, deviant guy. If people are still listening to him I don't know what they're thinking.

Trending