The swirlers and pro-black feminists are salty at me because Kid Organic shoutout

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Bro, the comments are so hypocritical it borders on parody. They say I look a hundred percent Bantu and have a big nose. Compared to whom ? Krillin from DBZ ? Here’s the highlights
3E0B593A-E2C2-4B50-ABEE-DA22CF89FAED.png
3D5DF88E-22EE-44FD-B911-0024E0F3A1C4.png

Also I got lectured by a real Cushitic person that says I’m 100 Bantu and I don’t have an African name. Her name is Hannah.......
65209F4D-0108-41E9-95ED-C0A556DCA39B.png

A6290A21-1D96-4E02-A9C8-27AB62DC2AD2.png

Lol . The level of inferiority complex here is over 8000. This nonsense makes me use the original Japanese version power level for the scouter meme

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
6C321518-DC52-4F59-973C-38839DE1AF37.jpeg
Look at my ol’ bell pepper nose. How can you call my features ugly or weird and tell me that I’m the same as you ? I’m also super dark and the same color as Wesley Snipes.
87EF443F-8F10-4031-B5CB-9235A8BEF7FD.jpeg
Also red and blonde hair are common with maadows, too. Look, honestly, I don’t think they know what they’re talking about. Someone’s is using the funds for social studies and history for coke. Yeah, that’s got to be it.

Keo

VIP
From the comments, they seemed to have been offended when you referred to them as bantus.

And that one dude that was talking about how Nigerian men are pulling all the women around the world.
:mjlol: Ain't no Nigerian men pulling women in Japan. They have a bad rep all over Asia because they are associated with criminality such as drug dealing and visa fraud. Because of them Africans have a bad rep in Asian countries.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I also don’t understand why it’s so impossible for me to be of Somali and Tuareg descent, but claiming to be originally from Israel and to be the true native Americans is a-ok. I get nothing out of it. I’m not claiming to be descended from someone famous or from royalty. They were just missionaries, merchants, sailors and mercenaries. I don’t support Somali people for acceptance but for my duty for my nation and the sacrifices my family made to come here. I rather die fighting for my freedom and individuality than live a long as slave, physically or mentally .

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
From the comments, they seemed to have been offended when you referred to them as bantus.

And that one dude that was talking about how Nigerian men are pulling all the women around the world.
:mjlol: Ain't no Nigerian men pulling women in Japan. They have a bad rep all over Asia because they are associated with criminality such as drug dealing and visa fraud. Because of them Africans have a bad rep in Asian countries.
I wasn’t even rude. It’s not for me. Damn. I guess I’m anti-Semitic because I think white Jews are kinda ugly to me.

You're half Somali? Whew Somali genes are so weak.

You do look 100% Bantu. You sound crazy making so many posts claiming that madow women are jealous of you when you look madow, yourself. You need to humble yourself, you don't look like the typical Horner. No offense but I've seen way more madow women that look much better than you. Being half-Somali doesn't mean you automatically look better than them when you don't look Somali at all.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

You do look 100% Bantu. You sound crazy making so many posts claiming that madow women are jealous of you when you look madow, yourself. You need to humble yourself, you don't look like the typical Horner. No offense but I've seen way more madow women that look much better than you. Being half-Somali doesn't mean you automatically look better than them when you don't look Somali at all.
Just let her be

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Bro, the comments are so hypocritical it borders on parody. They say I look a hundred percent Bantu and have a big nose. Compared to whom ? Krillin from DBZ ? Here’s the highlights
View attachment 141593View attachment 141594
Also I got lectured by a real Cushitic person that says I’m 100 Bantu and I don’t have an African name. Her name is Hannah....... View attachment 141595
View attachment 141596
Lol . The level of inferiority complex here is over 8000. This nonsense makes me use the original Japanese version power level for the scouter meme
It's very obvious to me they have a chip on their shoulder cause you know your heritage. You keep on doing what it is you are doing.

Qoftaan ha layska dhaafa ayadoo yaraa lacayn jiray aan mooda. Anyway dad badanaa ah Bantu lakiin y'all are trying to make it something negative. To the point where other Bantu people don't wanna associate themselves with that branch. Jooji waxaas

Maybe you're Bantu yourself monkey lover as you got triggered by her post.

View attachment 141597 Look at my ol’ bell pepper nose. How can you call my features ugly or weird and tell me that I’m the same as you ? I’m also super dark and the same color as Wesley Snipes. View attachment 141604 Also red and blonde hair are common with maadows, too. Look, honestly, I don’t think they know what they’re talking about. Someone’s is using the funds for social studies and history for coke. Yeah, that’s got to be it.
There’s no way ur Somali man don’t dead me

Kurobecky. Why choose the name, Becky? Why are you so male-identified? These same men you are co-signing do not care about your black ass either. I guess you want a Scooby snack just like the pick me fat ol jealous ugly African American women you oh so despise. You sit up here and talk about Mandingo bantu males pulling non-bw but at the same time, they will not share their "talents" with you because why? Because you are not some Aryan featured light bright. Im partially Somali myself and you hating on black women and uplifting the same men who would not spit on you if you were on fire is laughable. I don't hate bantu features but you are not delicate exotic beauty. You can hate on African American women all you want it is not going to change the configurations of your face. Being male-identified is not going to get you a date or a seat at the table of the black woman-hating Aryan featured priapic males table.

Last edited:
I wasn’t even rude. It’s not for me. Damn. I guess I’m anti-Semitic because I think white Jews are kinda ugly to me.
Are you a man or a woman or trans. It's ok if you're trans. What is your deal? You don't like Jews and hate Bantu features what are you a nazi? You sit up here and big up West Africans but then say their features are ugly. You date outside of your race and don't want black women to do it. Most of the time when black women date out their kids look more like their fathers. I don't know what happened to you. Are you a man with a woman's picture or is that you? This is weird. Why are you bigging up West Africans? Arent, you trying to preserve Cush or whatever Nimrod's son's name was blood? I guess you just want to get beast f*ck by some Nigerian mandingo stallion in which I know you will be disappointed to find out they aren't packing and cant stroke. SO what you are saying is weird. If you are a man why are you so obsessed with another men's penis?

Trending

Latest posts