The Swedish fella who drew a pic of Prophet Maxamed (SCW ) as a dog has BAKHTIYEY in a car crash ( sounds suspicious to me)

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Two police officers were also killed and the truck driver was injured.

Died like a bakhti, a dog, subhanallah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even this one lived long until his time was up. Walleee God was right in the Quran, no one will get one second more or less, when time is UP--it is UP

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Two police officers were also killed and the truck driver was injured.

Died like a bakhti, a dog, subhanallah.

Walahi habaar bu qabey

Listen,

From the moment he drew them pics he lived in perpetual fear. Couldn’t even take a xaaar without two other dudes next to him. Couldn’t even have a solitary moment to walk in the park alone. Then he ended up getting crushed by a truck.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He tried to escape death but even those who were protecting him were killed. Now that is Divine Justice yall.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Wholesome. I can do BM on anyone who insults Islam and prophet like that. I used magic to kill a VP in car crash last year. Evil people 🤣

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Why do non Muslim care so much about our religion and prophet? Like- I literally don’t even care if people worship Satan because that ain’t my business but they always are in our business for some reason

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Why do non Muslim care so much about our religion and prophet? Like- I literally don’t even care if people worship Satan because that ain’t my business but they always are in our business for some reason

They don't like the customs taking over their country even tho its better for them, most of the men despise covered women & kids what else would you expect from kuffs. They base all muslim as radicals

Trending