The Supreme Revolutionary Council (1969-1976), the golden age of Somali history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
IMG_20170731_180751.jpg

The Somali economic growth rate by 1974 was 30%! The highest in sub Saharan Africa at the time.
21st October 1969, the day these nationalist generals rolled tanks into the #Villa Somalia to clean out weak corrupt leadership, to liberate Somali women and to wage war on Ethiopian imperialism.
Long live the SRC.

Apollo

VIP
Somalia needed Fascism. Not Communism. Wrong choice.

That regime could have been more successful if it focused on hyper-nationalism, scapegoating minorities, and merging the government with the capitalist class for optimal efficiency (state guided capitalism).

That regime could have been more successful if it focused on hyper-nationalism, scapegoating minorities, and merging the government with the capitalist class for optimal efficiency.
I hate to agree with you, but your telling the truth. :bell:Somali would have been a better place if us ethnic somalis had an enemy inside of Somalia that we could blame every thing on.:francis:

Apollo

VIP
I hate to agree with you, but your telling the truth. :bell:Somali would have been a better place if us ethnic somalis had an enemy inside of Somalia that we could blame every thing on.:francis:

The Benadiri community was quite big back then. They would be the optimal target as they were merchants similar to Jews and also Semites, LOL.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I know, if we put up pictures of smiling and happy people, that must mean the country is doing very well. I know this because North Korea does the same and look how well they're doing

upload_2017-8-3_7-36-29.png

upload_2017-8-3_7-36-46.png
upload_2017-8-3_7-36-58.png

JamalNFD

JAMAL

That regime could have been more successful if it focused on hyper-nationalism, scapegoating minorities, and merging the government with the capitalist class for optimal efficiency (state guided capitalism).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts