The struggle of Djibouti's independency

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Viva Djibouti, its history is rich and came far! From a land hold by Afar and Issas to a full independent country.

We will be the best country on the Horn!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Djibouti is great french island and I hope they get their independence soon.:gaasdrink:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Djibouti is great french island and I hope they get their independence soon.:gaasdrink:

Remind me to post some ugly pictures of dirty Somalia.
French island while niggas like yours live under monkeys and are afraid of leaving your homes because of Al-shabab
:gucciwhat::pachah1::mjlol:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Remind me to post some ugly pictures of dirty Somalia.
French island while niggas like yours live under monkeys and are afraid of leaving your homes because of Al-shabab
:gucciwhat::pachah1::mjlol:

I am actually from Puntland and last time I checked they doing better socially and economically than Djbouti without a single international help.

Djibouti isnt even the size of half of Bari region, the only thing helping y'all is the recognition and the handouts of these US/French soldiers.

There is many cities in Somalia who can compete with Djbouti on each level, comparing Djibouti to Somalia is like comparing Somaliland to Somalia.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I am actually from Puntland and last time I checked they doing better socially and economically than Djbouti without a single international help.

Djibouti isnt even the size of half of Bari region, the only thing helping y'all is the recognition and the handouts of these US/French soldiers.

There is many cities in Somalia who can compete with Djbouti on each level, comparing Djibouti to Somalia is like comparing Somaliland to Somalia.

Spare me with this puntland, the land of pirates.

Talking about being the handouts of the US and French while you're from an unorganised and unrecognised "country".

> There is many cities in Somalia who can compete with Djbouti on each level,

Cities again, nobody cares. Compare Somalia and Djibouti.

Jibouti Guul :it0tdo8:

th

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Too many bases there, ideally they should kick out everyone except the US, and charge them more for exclusive access. French influence is far too strong there.

French influence has decreased since the early 2000's. Ismail Omar Gueuleh (IOG) has some problems with France and vice versa. Since the problem with the case of lawyer "Borrel" in the late 1990s, IOG is involved in many problematics, of killing some opposition's leaders and some of my family members such as Abdulrahman Ahmed Borreh was set in exile. IOG is a tyrant and a POS. French since then has less and less influence. With the arrival of the Chinese, the place is more like a hub for Americans and Chinese rather than the French.
I'm against this, we shouldn't their bases but heck i'm not in power. The good since 2017 is that Djibouti has improved economically tremendously and everything is improving. I salute this.
Sincerely Djibouti has the capacity of being the true master race of the Horn while the animals of Somalia are fighting and Ethiopia is facing more rebels among its populations. Eritrea..It's a dead land.

French influence has decreased since the early 2000's. Ismail Omar Gueuleh (IOG) has some problems with France and vice versa. Since the problem with the case of lawyer "Borrel" in the late 1990s, IOG is involved in many problematics, of killing some opposition's leaders and some of my family members such as Abdulrahman Ahmed Borreh was set in exile. IOG is a tyrant and a POS. French since then has less and less influence. With the arrival of the Chinese, the place is more like a hub for Americans and Chinese rather than the French.
I'm against this, we shouldn't their bases but heck i'm not in power. The good since 2017 is that Djibouti has improved economically tremendously and everything is improving. I salute this.
Sincerely Djibouti has the capacity of being the true master race of the Horn while the animals of Somalia are fighting and Ethiopia is facing more rebels among its populations. Eritrea..It's a dead land.

bases are good not only for business but also security againest eriteria and ethiopia. with less corruption they could be the hongkong of africa, political liberalization will soon follow if enough middle class created which is very easy with such small population.

They lost their favorite African country ; Algeria and then they lost Djibouti
Two countries that don't pay that taxe:ulyin::chrisfreshhah:

jabuti was smart to diversify the bases othawise french wouldve toppled and given to afars tacitly giving to etiopians.

always dumbfounded ethiopians blindly claiming it.

bases are good not only for business but also security againest eriteria and ethiopia. with less corruption they could be the hongkong of africa, political liberalization will soon follow if enough middle class created which is very easy with such small population.

Still it can't be denied that there are too many players in that region with too many bases. Let the US stay for protection, China too for combating Western presence, but there's no reason for Germany, Italy, Japan and France to stay. Japan just uses it to steal fish.

Still it can't be denied that there are too many players in that region with too many bases. Let the US stay for protection, China too for combating Western presence, but there's no reason for Germany, Italy, Japan and France to stay. Japan just uses it to steal fish.

true that but all they have is that port and rest of the country is arid desert,absolutely no use for thm,so is better to rent,get more nations to spend money and make it a lively place.as far as japan stealing fish,they still could do it without having a base there. the somali seas fish dropped by half a decade ago. all asia,mideast and europeans plunder.

true that but all they have is that port and rest of the country is arid desert,absolutely no use for thm,so is better to rent,get more nations to spend money and make it a lively place.as far as japan stealing fish,they still could do it without having a base there. the somali seas fish dropped by half a decade ago. all asia,mideast and europeans plunder.
True. Countries that small shouldn't be countries. Btw where did you get that figure from? They been robbing us since the 50s, I doubt we still have half fish left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending