The stereotype of you can’t train your cats isn’t true and cats are underrated in western culture

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
The thing is that people try to train cats like dogs. Dogs are way more domesticated than cats biologically. Dogs are pack animals who closely and willingly follow their master's orders. Cats don't share that same obedience. Cats are independent. But certain breeds are more domesticated.
Persians are shitty hunters and have the same breathing problems as bulldogs. They’re lap cats like frenchies or some toy breeds.
To train cats, you need to be very short, but be consistent and keep trying, as their memory lasts much longer than a dog's. Also, you need to build a good relationship with them. That’s why training my cats is so awarding. Because you have to build the level of love, trust and respect of another life-form to develop a true symbolic relationship.

The thing is that people try to train cats like dogs. Dogs are way more domesticated than cats biologically. Dogs are pack animals who closely and willingly follow their master's orders. Cats don't share that same obedience. Cats are independent. But certain breeds are more domesticated.
Persians are shitty hunters and have the same breathing problems as bulldogs. They’re lap cats like frenchies or some toy breeds.
To train cats, you need to be very short, but be consistent and keep trying, as their memory lasts much longer than a dog's. Also, you need to build a good relationship with them. That’s why training my cats is so awarding. Because you have to build the level of love, trust and respect of another life-form to develop a true symbolic relationship.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
My cat has better recall skills than 99 percent of small dogs, especially yorkie. Lol. Seriously, Ramsey listens to me better than my mum’s dog. If I say “ Leave it!!”, Ramsey stops immediately, but my mum’s Shi-Tzu doesn’t know sit or leave it.
7577D5AB-D1A4-4716-A00E-C65D1974407C.jpeg
31A272D9-A26C-4117-B205-7C14FC94AFA9.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts