The State of Puntland has offered Roghinyans 2 settle N PL. PL is known 2 incorporate folks into ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
their clans...They are famous for incorporating Somali Bantus into their qabiil that now one particular clan, Omar Mohamud, is known to have inflated their number by incorporating 10k Bantus into their subclan about 80 years ago.

However, in this particular offer the Roghinyas, the State of PL wants, in 30 years, to claim that they are descendants of Bangladesh.

They've already lay claim to be descendants of Omani slave traders. :ulyin:

Last edited:
their clans...They are famous for incorporating Somali Bantus into their qabiil that now one particular clan, Omar Mohamud, is known to have inflated their number by incorporating 10k Bantus into their subclan about 80 years ago.

However, in this particular offer the Roghinyas, the State of PL wants, in 30 years, to claim that they are descendants of Bangladesh.

SL invites Arabs,Ethiopians etc. But it's a problem if puntland wants to help their fellow Muslim brothers who are being exterminated in Burma. What has a rohingya ever done to a Somali unlike these Arabs and Ethiopians y'all seem to get excited over

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
SL invites Arabs,Ethiopians etc. But it's a problem if puntland wants to help their fellow Muslim brothers who are being exterminated in Burma. What has a rohingya ever done to a Somali unlike these Arabs and Ethiopians y'all seem to get excited over

I've never opposed helping them. Where are you getting this misunderstanding

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Those Omani's are actually Puntlanders. They have only been living in Oman for a few generations, hence why they still know their abtirsi.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
isn't that a federal matter? i hope they stay in Asia, we have too many internally displaced people to worry about then to care for others and even more when they are on the other side of the ocean.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Were you not hating? Talking about being mixed with Bantu and incoporating these people into a clan ?

It's a fact that MJs are the smartest people in somalia. You know why ? They've incorporated their slaves into their respective qabiils. Some ministers in the government are absolutely Nigerian in appearance. Heck, Abdiweli has strong Bantu features :gaasdrink:

He looks identical to the former Nigerian President, Olesogun Obasanjo:browtf:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It's a fact that MJs are the smartest people in somalia. You know why ? They've incorporated their slaves into their respective qabiils. Some ministers in the government are absolutely Nigerian in appearance. Heck, Abdiweli has strong Bantu features :gaasdrink:

He looks identical to the former Nigerian President, Olesogun Obasanjo:browtf:

Is that why you keep asking if men from laangaab clans can trade up to Majerteen? I told you to ask @LarryThePuntite about the buy-in process and price.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I don't know about my fellow Puntites, but I'd support a move like this. These people have suffered tremendously. They deserve to be helped. If they were to be settled in PL, I'm sure they would earn their stay and give back to PL. But that's just me and my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending