The Stages of Ana Arab

I remember seeing the video post ( last one )and thinking if we have Ana. Arabs the likes of this imagine Twitter , instagram etc where ajnabis are an audience . Other than that the three trio were unmatched trolls ( legends )

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
:russ: :russ: :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Wallahi bastard ba tahay😂😂😂😂 you killed me with the Quraysh transformation.
kkkkkk aad ban uu dilay:ftw9nwa: inshallah we get ultra instrict ana arab next dodging the E-V32 23&me result allegations like the universe depends on it

cant-touch-this-too-easy (1).gif

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I remember seeing the video post ( last one )and thinking if we have Ana. Arabs the likes of this imagine Twitter , instagram etc where ajnabis are an audience . Other than that the three trio were unmatched trolls ( legends )
The Qurayshi musketeers :yloezpe: ajnabi would cook us so hard if that ever happened lmfao. its already bad enough as it is with all the macrobian kids running around

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
kkkkkk aad ban uu dilay:ftw9nwa: inshallah we get ultra instrict ana arab next dodging the E-V32 23&me result allegations like the universe depends on it

View attachment 332255
Bro just search E-v32 on twitter and you will come across the online jihad on proving the Hashimisim of v32:damn:. I used to witness them getting massacred by the rest of J1 arabs on spaces and let me tell you it was ugly.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Bro just search E-v32 on twitter and you will come across the online jihad on proving the Hashimisim of v32:damn:. I used to witness them getting massacred by the rest of J1 arabs on spaces and let me tell you it was ugly.
Subhanallah even the Arabs are Ana Arabing wan dhimaay 😭😭😭😭😭

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
man I need someone to explain this to me it has been itching in the corner of my brain apparently darood specidically harti we have people in oman and a entire branch of heavily entrenched community that stuff got me wondering if the jaberti theory is true...

man I need someone to explain this to me it has been itching in the corner of my brain apparently darood specidically harti we have people in oman and a entire branch of heavily entrenched community that stuff got me wondering if the jaberti theory is true...

you’re too young . Once the Ana Arabism gets you it’s over Saxiib. One search and all of a sudden you’re screaming ev32 banu hashim

F209A2BF-3C0E-48CE-8F4D-2E05D44BB8A4.png
D7FEBFA2-B0E9-4FDB-B463-C2914AB3DEB8.png

Those Harti in Uman are descended from Harti in Somalia, not the other way around. They used to be traders and mariners etc who settled in western Oman and married into the surrounding clans over a long period.

Those Harti in Uman are descended from Harti in Somalia, not the other way around. They used to be traders and mariners etc who settled in western Oman and married into the surrounding clans over a long period.
Who was that Somali politician in Oman that the people love

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
ohhh alr.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Yes there's Harti in Oman. They were Somalis who became Arab so its the opposite of what you're thinking. One clan there has the nisbah Al Siwaakrooni that speaks for itself soo maha :lolbron:

However for us Isaaqis and Dir its a different story.

1718879191791.png

1718879255603.png

1718879512841.png

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Adeero I have a question do all isaaqs get T haplogroup!!!!!!
Adeer a decent chunk of the clan has T haplogroup I'd say at least half. Most Garxajis, half of Habar Jeclo, and some Ciise Muuse Habar Awal have gotten T. :umad:

Trending