The Somalis were Abyssinians before

You can't deny genetics broski, we matched plenty of Arabs under the same sub clade and E-V32's origin was from Akkadia according to top scientists, we have a closer culture to them and our swords were even like theirs, plus Andalusians were E-V32 stop claiming this Punt hotep business Egypt has complete different haplogroups, go read my thread fully and you will realize the truth, I was once like you brain washed by these Egyptian hotep youtubers lakiin they all have agendas to make us closer to Oromos

You can't refute genetics and historical documents

We don't even know much about Punt

Yet we have sources saying Adnani Arabs migrated across the red sea, which caused HAVILAH or HAWIYA

Notice how all Somalis come under an ancestor 2600 years

THE SAME EXACT TIME ADNAN WAS BORN

How can we be Puntites? If our we were literally a clan lmao

And we aren't Macrobians, that was 500 bc, how can a family be an empire?

We are Adnani Arabs face it, go read my whole thread, most relevant parts are pages 1, 6 and 7 use a translator to translate the text because it will fully convince you

Idek how you still denying with genetics subxanallah

The fact they placed V32 in the heartland of Makkah shows they have archaeological findings we don't know about

Even the Morrocan Hashemites are E-M78

All Arab tribes have matched under V32 and E-Y18629

Did Macrobians go over the read sea and join Arab tribes :mjlaugh:

Yacni this is clear, when the Asharaf elders of Makkah who have the most intact lineages from Ali Ibn Abu Talib took the test they got it too

Stop with the Arab hate akhi, these niggas are all sheegads kkkkkk how can you get offended by them
Mashallah good thread sadly some ngas have cuqdad for arabs

Ce gars est un troll kkkkkkkk il pense que nous venons de la peau claire xabashis
Wallahi, im not trolling bro
There's far too much inconsistency and lack of research here. The majority of clans that claim descent from the banu hachim (even though this is absurd)

The Somalis who deny having formed one and the same people with the Abyssinians when everything points in that direction.

We don't even have a writing system, do you think that's normal bro? Before the arrival of the Arabs, what did we do?

Wallahi, je ne traîne pas
There's far too much inconsistency and lack of research here. The majority of clans that claim descent from the banu hachim (even though this is absurd)

The Somalis who deny having formed one and the same people with the Abyssinians when everything points in that direction.

We don't even have a writing system, do you think that's normal bro? Before the arrival of the Arabs, what did we do?
Somalis and habesha have always been enemies I don't know why you think we were ever one. One lives on the Highland the other lowlands. One is historically Christian the other not. One is a farmer society the other pastoralist nomads. Even physical differences you can see how were different. We are a different people from a different stock. Abyssinians and Somalis are two different groups do not lump us as one.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Wallahi, im not trolling bro

My tribe matched Banu Hashims so this isn't absurd and it was recorded in 3 major books of Islamic history that waves of Qurayshis migrated to the horn from Massawa to Berbera and Jabarta, and this makes sense because the Abbasids started wiping them out

:silanyosmile: Also my ancestor met a famous Islamic historian and he recorded him and his son Ismail and Abdirahman, Ismail's other son lives in Saudi

Cush

Cushite Arab
Somalis and habesha have always been enemies I don't know why you think we were ever one. One lives on the Highland the other lowlands. One is historically Christian the other not. One is a farmer society the other pastoralist nomads. Even physical differences you can see our differences. We are a different people from a different stock. Abyssinians and Somalis are two different groups do not lump us as one.
Xabashis are E-M84 and J1 P56, there's also E-V32 but that's absorbed Somalis
The guy is denying basic genetics, he just wants buuq, you can't convince a person who denies such blatant evidence

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Are people here reta*tded? Not even a single logical answer popped up
The Horn has always been split between the Christian Highland Abyssinians and the Muslim Lowland Zayla’i of which are Somalis. Though they’re are outliers like the barbarians known as oromos however

NidarNidar

Punisher
Yes we're simply muslim abysinnians

We wuz elmentetian culture?
How come
Genetically we have the closest affinity with them, it seems we branched out after camel domestication, SPN was just a branch from Elementian, this group was responsible for bringing in pastoralism into east and south Africa and astronomy.

1693299626769.png

1693299651336.png

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Yes we're simply muslim abysinnians
We’ve never been considered that, not ourselves and not others lol.
In the medieval Arab world the Muslim inhabited domains in the Horn of Africa were often referred to as Zeila to differentiate them from the Christian territories designated Habasha.
Fourteenth century Arab historian Ibn Fadlallah al-Umari recounted on the usage of the term and its origin being the city of Zeila, a vital port in the region.[11]
this is the region which is called in Egypt and Syria the land of Zaila. This however is only one of their coastal towns and one of their islands, whose name has been extended to the whole region
— Ibn Fadlallah al-Umari, Masālik al-abṣār fī Mamālik al-amṣār
This wasn’t simply the Muslim world who called us this, even the Habesha Christians and Portuguese called us this as well too. Considering Ahmad the left handed who was called the king of Zeila by them and Adal was called the federation of Zeila

Cush

Cushite Arab
Are people here reta*tded? Not even a single logical answer popped up
The Horn has always been split between the Christian Highland Abyssinians and the Muslim Lowland Zayla’i of which are Somalis. Though they’re are outliers like the barbarians known as oromos however
Saylac was originally ruled by a sub clan of Bani Aqeel called Husayn Al Zaylici, they ruled from Yemen to Makkah, today they are scattered all over Arabia and NA, President Burhan of Sudan is from them

They brought the Maliki school of Fiqh to Suudan

:silanyosmile: Walle beesha Aqeel wa laandheere

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Saylac was originally ruled by a sub clan of Bani Aqeel called Husayn Al Zaylici, they ruled from Yemen to Makkah, today they are scattered all over Arabia and NA, President Burhan of Sudan is from them

They brought the Maliki school of Fiqh to Suudan

:silanyosmile: Walle beesha Aqeel wa laandheere
No sources for your claim. Can you stop the Arabian larp now?

My tribe matched Banu Hashims so this isn't absurd and it was recorded in 3 major books of Islamic history that waves of Qurayshis migrated to the horn from Massawa to Berbera and Jabarta, and this makes sense because the Abbasids started wiping them out

:silanyosmile: Also my ancestor met a famous Islamic historian and he recorded him and his son Ismail and Abdirahman, Ismail's other son lives in Saudi
whos this other son??

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You can't deny genetics broski, we matched plenty of Arabs under the same sub clade and E-V32's origin was from Akkadia according to top scientists, we have a closer culture to them and our swords were even like theirs, plus Andalusians were E-V32 stop claiming this Punt hotep business Egypt has complete different haplogroups, go read my thread fully and you will realize the truth, I was once like you brain washed by these Egyptian hotep youtubers lakiin they all have agendas to make us closer to Oromos

You can't refute genetics and historical documents

We don't even know much about Punt

Yet we have sources saying Adnani Arabs migrated across the red sea, which caused HAVILAH or HAWIYA

Notice how all Somalis come under an ancestor 2600 years

THE SAME EXACT TIME ADNAN WAS BORN

How can we be Puntites? If our we were literally a clan lmao

And we aren't Macrobians, that was 500 bc, how can a family be an empire?

We are Adnani Arabs face it, go read my whole thread, most relevant parts are pages 1, 6 and 7 use a translator to translate the text because it will fully convince you

Idek how you still denying with genetics subxanallah

The fact they placed V32 in the heartland of Makkah shows they have archaeological findings we don't know about

Even the Morrocan Hashemites are E-M78

All Arab tribes have matched under V32 and E-Y18629

Did Macrobians go over the read sea and join Arab tribes :mjlaugh:

Yacni this is clear, when the Asharaf elders of Makkah who have the most intact lineages from Ali Ibn Abu Talib took the test they got it too

Stop with the Arab hate akhi, these niggas are all sheegads kkkkkk how can you get offended by them
i dont know if i should believe the arab part but i think your just talking about the small percentage of arab DNA that all somalis have nothing special.

Trending