The Somaliland political refugees in Mogadishu are planning to call for a Motion against the Best Somali Prime Minister in History Hamza Abdi Barre

These foreign traitors in our Parliament and government need to be removed until we can ensure the full liberation of northern Somalia from SNM terrorists

IMG_6238.jpeg
IMG_6237.jpeg
IMG_6236.jpeg

War Ogaadeenu without SNM there wouldn't have been SPM maarka name yourself something else like ONLF to liberate yourself from Ethiopian led Oromama occupation :)

Great Job. You guys lost 40% of your Jamhuuriyad landmass and soon Awdal is next. That will leave Isaaqs with 3 city state.Instead of focusing on occupying other Somalis why don’t you help me also liberate Reer sheekh IsXaaq in Gaashaamo 🤔

I think Madoobe had a choice you recognise SSC or Marehan will storm your villa, I think that was the reason the Ethiopians handed Gedo to Madoobe.I don't think it was a good will from Hamza or Madoobe.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Why are there dissenters within parliament? Shouldn't the belief in Somalias boarder integrity be one of the most paramount factors in picking a MP? Any dissenters should learn to hold their tough or leave.

Great Job. You guys lost 40% of your Jamhuuriyad landmass and soon Awdal is next. That will leave Isaaqs with 3 city state.Instead of focusing on occupying other Somalis why don’t you help me also liberate Reer sheekh IsXaaq in Gaashaamo 🤔
40% iyo Awdal kulaha Somaliland is here to stay with or without your Daarood Kinsmen whom I respect their wishes and before you ask for my help you need to help yourself first as puppets for Habasha/Oromo elites in Addis Ababa selected to run k5 come from your own towns :)

Trending

Latest posts