The Somalia we want

9D55C3CE-FAB5-4A92-ABC3-0051AD2CB635.jpeg

092CEF58-8D07-4CD1-AC9B-6C8747614DED.jpeg

58774608-C922-4181-8C40-F1E1311790A2.jpeg

CA91A3F1-4B6B-4B39-A06C-D37D20A42EBF.jpeg

757792D3-8FB5-494C-9D4E-38BE74C8CC25.jpeg

I hope we never see that in our country. We have a huge country with few people why do we need Skyscrapers? Algiers, Valencia and Casablanca should be what we look towards.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Lets go with modernized medieval architecture.

It's beautiful and will be a heaven for somalis.

If we get lucky the next generation can behave themselves a bit more and we can host tourist too.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Asians copy cats build factories, but because they lack common sense and forget their people are poor to buy these useless products, they end up selling it to the people they copied it from at extortionately low rates, get fucked.

Africans and Arabs are dumb as f*ck they like to brag, so they build highways for donkeys, and world island, skyscrapers despite having low population density.

all these things can be avoided if you have common sense.

I hope we never see that in our country. We have a huge country with few people why do we need Skyscrapers? Algiers, Valencia and Casablanca should be what we look towards.
I don’t see an issue with having two or three cities like this? The rest of the country can be less advanced

Asians copy cats build factories, but because they lack common sense and forget their people are poor to buy these useless products, they end up selling it to the people they copied it from at extortionately low rates, get fucked.

Africans and Arabs are dumb as f*ck they like to brag, so they build highways for donkeys, and world island, skyscrapers despite having low population density.

all these things can be avoided if you have common sense.
What do you suggest we build then?

The somalia we want is one free of qabiil, free of insecurities and terrorism, free of corruption by government. That is all we need. If I can be greedy, I will also say cleaner somalia with no qashin on the streets, a robust sewage system and clean water for every little tuulo.

Trending

Latest posts