The Somalia Elections!

I get that. If you guys want to take revenge against their violence, so be it.

However, there are better options than handing them back to Ethiopia.

That is my only point.
Depends, were they handed to federal troops or to Abdi ileeys liyuu police? since this was 2010?

As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter who they are handed over to. You don't worry about the fate of those that happily commit atrocities against civilians.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Wrote this in another thread and will copy paste.

-------

I get it, Farmaajo is horrible but is any of the other alternatives for this election any better?

I'll be straight up with you, I am from PL, lived there for a bit. I would not say I support Farmaajo laakin I would rather see him be elected than HSM/Shariif et al. If we get 1p1v and there are other candidates, I would vote him out in an instant.
His whole appeal is literally "I'm better than the alternative" worst part is he's not even wrong :francis:

I despise that pot bellied balding man. Wallahi there should be a rule barring fat people, former warlords and foreign passport holders from entering politics.

Last edited:
SL didn't snake ONLF. Somaliland has never been pro ONLF or supported them to snake them. ONLF and Liyuu police Ogaden have always and still are anti SL and Isaaq people. Ogaden in the WSLF fought the isaaq in the WSLF instead of the Xabash.

"The process of Daarood colonization of the north including seizure of property and economic favouritism at Isaaq expense, greatly intensified under Gani's brutal rule, with the systematic application of the apparatuses of state repression which increased in number and scope after the formation of the Isaaq-based Somali National Movement in April 1981"

They brought their pain on themselves.
Waa warya naga amuuse even if we have difference with Ogadeens we support Somali ppl in Ethiopia for their self determination the only ones who did more harm to our ppl in hawd region were Somali Ethiopian stooges liyu police who killed and tortured our ppl while ONLF was fighting for all somalis.

HSM sold our women for some riyals.

Sheikh Shariif is the kind of guy to lower the age of consent

Abdishakur will sell more of our waters but this time to Ethiopia

Kheyre did not get a hair transplant when his boy Farmaajo did

All of them are d*ckheads man.

You support Farmajoo because he is Darood. That is fine but just admit it. But Farmajoo is a loser, he lost to Ahmed Madoobe. What has he achieved in four years other than bum lick Ethiopia?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You support Farmajoo because he is Darood. That is fine but just admit it. But Farmajoo is a loser, he lost to Ahmed Madoobe. What has he achieved in four years other than bum lick Ethiopia?

Not really. This current PM looks good as he brought everyone to the table and moved critical agenda pieces forward.

Its just that HSM and Shariif were horrible. HSM tried to sell Somali women to KSA and Shariif is an ideologue. Abdishakur sold the sea and Kheyre is decent but his record is the same as Farmaajo and he's already in power.

By virtue of not being a Somali woman selling ideologue, Farmaajo is the least worst of an evil bunch.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
His whole appeal is literally "I'm better than the alternative" worst part is he's not even wrong :francis:

I despise that pot bellied balding man. Wallahi they're should be a rule barring fat people, former warlords and foreign passport holders from entering politics.

Yeah. Honestly, in 2017, I was not a fan but during the years since I realised this is where the political level is at for the next few years.

But the minute there is a credible candidate, I am ditching his sorry ass. For now, he can enjoy my tacit support from a distance.

:manny:

Not really. This current PM looks good as he brought everyone to the table and moved critical agenda pieces forward.

Its just that HSM and Shariif were horrible. HSM tried to sell Somali women to KSA and Shariif is an ideologue. Abdishakur sold the sea and Kheyre is decent but his record is the same as Farmaajo and he's already in power.

By virtue of not being a Somali woman selling ideologue, Farmaajo is the least worst of an evil bunch.

Nothing wrong with you supporting your uncle Farmajoo. But people won't be fooled by that wadani crap anymore. For me HSM and Shariff are heros because they are from my tribe and were good to me

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nothing wrong with you supporting your uncle Farmajoo. But people won't be fooled by that wadani crap anymore. For me HSM and Shariff are heros because they are from my tribe and were good to me

I was a qabiilist until I went back home. I went to Galkacyo and when I saw ppl moving to and from Baraxleey despite the constant dagaal at the time, I realised as a Westerner I should also forgive and forget.

Imo, HSM sold our women which is worse than selling the sea or qalbi-dhagax. He also raised tensions and was inciting violence in Galkacyo in 2014-2016.

Sheikh Shariif's government signed the MoU. Cabdishakuur was behind it.

My political heroes are Aden Adde, Sharmarke and Abdirisaq Haji Hussein.

I was a qabiilist until I went back home. I went to Galkacyo and when I saw ppl moving to and from Baraxleey despite the constant dagaal at the time, I realised as a Westerner I should also forgive and forget.

Imo, HSM sold our women which is worse than selling the sea or qalbi-dhagax. He also raised tensions and was inciting violence in Galkacyo in 2014-2016.

Sheikh Shariif's government signed the MoU. Cabdishakuur was behind it.

My political heroes are Aden Adde, Sharmarke and Abdirisaq Haji Hussein.

Farmajoo is a loser in all fronts who has shamed his own Gedo people. Who will now make a boon president or PM after Farmajoo? This community is done, others like Deni and Madoobe stand to gain.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Farmajoo is a loser in all fronts who has shamed his own Gedo people. Who will now make a boon president or PM after Farmajoo? This community is done, others like Deni and Madoobe stand to gain.

Man I just hear qabiil in your arguments. You live in the West.

Kids from Galmudug do not care about Mareexan or Majeerteen, they just want to have a good life in a good government. Just take off the qabiil glasses one day and you will see how much more peaceful people in Somalia are than us.

Sometimes I wondered whether Somalis back home are more united than us and we took the problems with us in 91 and ever since then our diaspora politicians have been bringing these problems back.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard

Kids from Galmudug do not care about Mareexan or Majeerteen, they just want to have a good life in a good government. Just take off the qabiil glasses one day and you will see how much more peaceful people in Somalia are than us.

Sometimes I wondered whether Somalis back home are more united than us and we took the problems with us in 91 and ever since then our diaspora politicians have been bringing these problems back.
This guy is literally a programmed bot that runs on an infinite loop, don’t even bother speaking to him he’s just going to say the same thing over and over.

Bro you support Farmajoo because of Qabil and I support HSM/Shariff because of qabil. I admit to this reality but you hide your hypocrisy and then attack me with what you, yourself believe and practice.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Bro you support Farmajoo because of Qabil and I support HSM/Shariff because of qabil. I admit to this reality but you hide your hypocrisy and then attack me with what you, yourself believe and practice.

@Kool-Aid This is last I'm gonna speak on this topic.

One of my biggest Somali political idols is Hawiye. My favourite madaxweyn is Hawiye. (Aden Adde)

I do not support Farmaajo, I just have the objectivity to see he is the least horrible candidate.

If I was qabiilist, I would hate farmaajo, hate HSM/Shariif and become a secessionist #PIM

@Kool-Aid This is last I'm gonna speak on this topic.

One of my biggest Somali political idols is Hawiye. My favourite madaxweyn is Hawiye. (Aden Adde)

I do not support Farmaajo, I just have the objectivity to see he is the least horrible candidate.

If I was qabiilist, I would hate farmaajo, hate HSM/Shariif and become a secessionist #PIM

Ok I get it. Farmajoo is good to Darood, that is why yo like him. But HSM/Shariff were good to Hawiye, which is why I like them.

Trending

Latest posts