The Somali Youth of Today Are Grinding My Gears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Like, Wallahi they truly are. I went up to London last night, to get some sh*t from my cousin, from a particular part of town. I thought, since I had a lot of time, I'd get the train there and back, and save some money, by not paying for the really costly parking and congestion charge.

So I'm on the Southeastern train, from my home in Medway, it approaches Lewisham station, a group of these boys get on. I would guess, they were in their late teens. They were a group of six. Only two were Somali, the rest were kneegrows. Allah knows where they were from, it could've been anywhere from Lagos to St Kits.

As the train journey continues, I just found myself, proper hating how the two Somalis were acting. Like, I can't even describe the level of, it was something between ass-kissing and wanting acceptance and fitting in, but on a mad level. I actually kind of wanted go in on those two naccas'yall. But, it's the way sh*t is now, I guess. Times have changed, and Somali youth of today, act madow, have mostly madow friends, and WORST of all:

Say they're black.

Back in the day, no Somali dared called or referred to themselves as 'black'. We said Somali, and Somali only. And boy, did that used to trigger Afro-Caribbeans and Bantu Africans. When I moved to London in 2010, I had a crazy amount of blacks who would approach me and ask, "why don't Somalis say they're black?". It was how we viewed ourselves. Hell, i vividly remember the crazy race wars, my cousins had with madows of all types in London back in the early to late 00s.

Nowadays, all that has changed. Somali youth of today are engrossing themselves in black culture and way of life. No more, calling themselves 'Somali', but rather 'black'. We're now getting to the stage where, Somali youth are now taking on black peoples struggles on. Like seriously, what business does a Somali teenagers in the UK, have to do with a police shooting of a gang member in Oklahoma? It's crazy Wallahi.

That's not even the worst of it:
There is now this growing fake, untrue narrative amongst young Somalis, that Somalis were also victims of slavery, like Bantus. Apparently, we were enslaved an mass by Arabs, gagged and chained and brought all over the Arab World.

Looking at how things are, I'm starting to DEEPLY dislike Somali youth born after '98.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I blame their families. Somali boys need guidance and for someone to tell them they're kings.

That's why I always tell my younger brother and younger cousins that they're Kings amongst peasants. They should lead not to be herd like animals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Black culture is generally just popping right now, but what I find funny about the people that complain about Somali culture being under attack by madoows are the same people on here that use stickers whom hold some kind of “black” culture reference :francis:

I find somalis who deny their skin colour despicable tbh.
We have some of the darkest people on the continent and it makes me proud
Theres ur ethnicity and then ur skin tone
Its embarrassing to hear somalis bash and deny their skin colour
Thank goodness for the new gen starting to change that

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I find somalis who deny their skin colour despicable tbh.
We have some of the darkest people on the continent and it makes me proud
Theres ur ethnicity and then ur skin tone
Its embarrassing to hear somalis bash and deny their skin colour
Thank goodness for the new gen starting to change that

Rageedi 18 IQ

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
local somalis are stepping up and adding to the culture don't worry abti...

:damnmusic:

Wtf is this??

cIkJdpM.png

Somali boys in London are okay, at least in my ends. They are either at uni or on road, no in betweens I’ve realised Somalis don’t like to do labour work, they are too arrogant it’s either a professional career or I’m pushing drugs/fraud.

Somali girls however are at the forefront of begging for kneegrow acceptance some of them even selling their deen and dignity on the way.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I actually prefer this over the other group of white supremacist-wannabes on social media calling people of African descent every derogatory name in the book, and further damaging our already fragile brand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending