The Somali war on terrorism is so embarrassing

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
your like a coon but the gender version it's sad walahi even if all Somali women acted masculine i would never boast and tell everyone that
And yes somali women are masculine as well. But I don't really blame them🤷🏽🤷🏽. It's kinda a surviving mechanism they developed in harsh environments. Many of them grow up in male dominated houses, some grow up in the ghetto, some live in single mother houses were they have to help out. Basically somali men ruined their community. When I say somali men I'm not talking about anyone under 40. I'm talking the older generation

And yes somali women are masculine as well. But I don't really blame them🤷🏽🤷🏽. It's kinda a surviving mechanism they developed in harsh environments. Many of them grow up in male dominated houses, some grow up in the ghetto, some live in single mother houses were they have to help out. Basically somali men ruined their community. When I say somali men I'm not talking about anyone under 40. I'm talking the older generation
no they're not stfu horta have you even been to Somalia

Somali men are feminine, just observe their antics when they're daily arguing over qabiil, a distinct code of manhood will always invariably contain the same two imperatives; a male who aspires to be a man must protect and provide.

If you look at the situation on the ground, our security is handled by ajanabi forces and our development/livelihood is financed by the IC, by that definition Somali men are failures, it's a harsh truth we have to accept.
I absolutely agree. Somali men are getting far more lazier & disorganized than before. They (the one's back home), when needed, have the capability of grabbing the outside forces by the legs and turning them on their heads. Instead, they choose to moronically fight each other by the tooth, with the intent of settling old tribal scores, and in the process of it, opening a window for outside forces to move in.

At least during the civil war, no matter how chaotic and violent it was, outside forces (which even included the United States) were absolutely not tolerated. Can't say the same right now.

:manny:

you really just believe everything you see on somalispot don't you. don't project your families situation onto everyone

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
no they're not stfu horta have you even been to Somalia
Nah but I've been around different somali communities here in the west.
you really just believe everything you see on somalispot don't you
I don't. I've seen many things. Why u so triggered??? Huh ??? This is just my opinion 🤷🏽your free to believe whatever you want. But what I'm saying definitely has a hint of truth In it

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Having to bring in ajanabis to fight your own people is so sad:meleshame:

Danab Commandos are Somali special forces and the US directly pays them into their phones via mobile pay.

images (34).jpeg

Somali men are feminine, just observe their antics when they're daily arguing over qabiil, a distinct code of manhood will always invariably contain the same two imperatives; a male who aspires to be a man must protect and provide.

If you look at the situation on the ground, our security is handled by ajanabi forces and our development/livelihood is financed by the IC, by that definition Somali men are failures, it's a harsh truth we have to accept.
Somali mentality is rather a foreigner than another tribes man. For now it’s best to have foreign soldiers there. Also al shabaab works with tribes leaders al the time. Overall the situation for Somalia don’t look good and instead of expecting radical changes we have to accept al shabaab is part of Somali society and so is qailism and find a way to contain

Personally us in the west are lucky we don’t have to go to that sh1thole

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I absolutely agree. Somali men are getting far more lazier & disorganized than before. They (the one's back home), when needed, have the capability of grabbing the outside forces by the legs and turning them on their heads. Instead, they choose to moronically fight each other by the tooth, with the intent of settling old tribal scores, and in the process of it, opening a window for outside forces to move in.

At least during the civil war, no matter how chaotic and violent it was, outside forces (which even included the United States) were absolutely not tolerated. Can't say the same right now.

:manny:

You're absolutely right.
Clan tribesmen co-work with Al-shabab (with being complacent with them), while they have siege in the Somali Parlement.
It's a shame that not only the Federal State is struggling to maintain its control in the South, but a part of the population is actively working with the Enemy.
Somali elders should be killed on sight, in my opinion, if they are proven to be Al-Shabab's proxies.

Just cuz y’all fathers r feminine/deadbeats don’t mean u gotta drag all somalis along. i’m sorry 4 ur experiences but it doesn’t speak for all somalis, specially the ones around me

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
He's a lander who's always hating on Somalia every chance he gets. i'm surprised he didn't deny it when i said he was a Somali guy
I'm not somalia hater. :silanyosmile: :hahaidiot:

What is there to hate on ?? Somalia Is a failed state..... so are all the other somali regions. YySomaliland, djbouti, Somalia are failed states. Now go eat some barice to cool you down:denzelnigga::drakelaugh:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

why you using feminine as an insult? keep your criticism male focused, a women cabinet would drag somalia out the shthole its become

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
why you using feminine as an insult? keep your criticism male focused, a women cabinet would drag somalia out the shthole its become
It's not an insult. Just a fact. Women can't necessarily change somalia. They are people just like everyone else🤷🏽🤷🏽

Trending