The somali smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
have u seen how in pictures somali (women especially but sometimes men) show their teeth! Look at any picture of a somali crowd and someone's teeth is fully visible and they aren't smiling either.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
have u seen how in pictures somali (women especially but sometimes men) show their teeth! Look at any picture of a somali crowd and someone's teeth is fully visible and they aren't smiling either.

What does this have to do with anything?

What a waste of a thread. This better be moved to Qashiin & bring back my democracy thread !

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
tumblr_mk9ywwMeZO1qaz7aso2_400.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooool

I get what you're saying, those people have big ass teeth and over bites. They can't close their mouths.

Loooooool

I get what you're saying, those people have big ass teeth and over bites. They can't close their mouths.
It isn't just that walahi some have perfect teeth but look like their smiling. some people I know do that and have normal teeth. But mostly when squinting for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending