The Somali SJW Victim-Narrative and Safia Aideed

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I look at the reaction of Somali SJW's such as Safia Aideed towards Ahmed Hussen's victory in the Canadian Parliamentarian elections, you'll see that their reaction has been decidedly negative towards him and his campaign.

Although Ahmed Hussen is the first Somali MP in Canadian---and Western---history, and although he was elected in an unprecedented Trudeaumania wave that swept the entire country, you'll notice the strange lack of enthusiasm on the parts of these Somali SJW's when it comes to discussing Ahmed's historical victory. Having a Somali in Federal Parliament has obvious benefits to our community as a whole, and it is a testament to the hard-work and dedication given by Somali-Canadians.

ax.jpg

So what gives? Why don't they support him? Why are these so-called activists so strangely silent on something that's an obvious victory for Somali-Canadians as a whole? They can't use the qabiil excuse on this man, because Mr Hussen has openly stated his disdain for qabyaalad and he sticks to his Canadian-Somali label.

The SJW's hate Ahmed Hussen because he stands in direct contrast to the victim-narrative being pushed forward by Safia Aideed and her cohorts. Women like Safia are used to dealing with Somali men who do nothing except stay at home, play videogames, smoke weed, drop out of school, go to the club, and achieve nothing noteworthy in life. They're not used to seeing a Somali man like him who is smarter than they are, they're not used to dealing with a Somali man who behaves in a dignified, proud manner and who refuses to engage in destructive identity-politics and victimhood peddling.

They hate the fact that Ahmed Hussen---a refugee from Somalia---had the confidence to put himself through law school and ran for Federal office. They hate the fact that Ahmed unapologetically states "I am a Canadian" and then proceeds to make history. They hate the fact that one of their own didn't achieve the noteworthy status of being the ONLY Somali in the Canadian Parliament.

I've seen their true colors today. Their hatred of Mr Hussen---during his time of victory and celebration---speaks volumes. May Allah protect us from these vile people.

Sultana

On Hiatus
You're only vehemently defending him because he's the same subclan as you, let's not lie here. Ask yourself this, if Ahmed Hussen was of any other tribe, would you make an entire thread dedicated to one girl who doesn't like Ahmed Hussen?

I'm not defending Safia, there's no need for her to tweet that in the first place, it's extra, but I've only seen 2 people complain about him on twitter. Even your typical SJWs like lunarnomad are congratulating him.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
She says one of the reason she opposes Ahmed is because he's 'not an advocate for the Somali community' and undercut the Somali tdsb task force. She convinently forgot to mention that most Somali parents were against the task force and Ahmed was doing his job by advocating for them or her own personal interest in the task force. Her brother is a member of it.

You're only vehemently defending him because he's the same subclan as you, let's not lie here. Ask yourself this, if Ahmed Hussen was of any other tribe, would you make an entire thread dedicated to one girl who doesn't like Ahmed Hussen?

I'm not defending Safia, there's no need for her to tweet that in the first place, it's extra, but I've only seen 2 people complain about him on twitter. Even your typical SJWs like lunarnomad are congratulating him.

Notice how I'm not defending him at all. There are no allegations being put forth against him, so there's no reason for me to defend him. This man has a pretty squeaky-clean image so there's nothing necessary for me to do. But if there is a Somali running for Parliament, you'd best believe I would support him regardless of whether he's my kinsman or not.

Unlike you, I don't bring this cursed qabiil-identity politics to Canada.

When I look at the reaction of Somali SJW's such as Safia Aideed towards Ahmed Hussen's victory in the Canadian Parliamentarian elections, you'll see that their reaction has been decidedly negative towards him and his campaign.

Although Ahmed Hussen is the first Somali MP in Canadian---and Western---history, and although he was elected in an unprecedented Trudeaumania wave that swept the entire country, you'll notice the strange lack of enthusiasm on the parts of these Somali SJW's when it comes to discussing Ahmed's historical victory. Having a Somali in Federal Parliament has obvious benefits to our community as a whole, and it is a testament to the hard-work and dedication given by Somali-Canadians.

ax.jpg

So what gives? Why don't they support him? Why are these so-called activists so strangely silent on something that's an obvious victory for Somali-Canadians as a whole? They can't use the qabiil excuse on this man, because Mr Hussen has openly stated his disdain for qabyaalad and he sticks to his Canadian-Somali label.

The SJW's hate Ahmed Hussen because he stands in direct contrast to the victim-narrative being pushed forward by Safia Aideed and her cohorts. Women like Safia are used to dealing with Somali men who do nothing except stay at home, play videogames, smoke weed, drop out of school, go to the club, and achieve nothing noteworthy in life. They're not used to seeing a Somali man like him who is smarter than they are, they're not used to dealing with a Somali man who behaves in a dignified, proud manner and who refuses to engage in destructive identity-politics and victimhood peddling.

They hate the fact that Ahmed Hussen---a refugee from Somalia---had the confidence to put himself through law school and ran for Federal office. They hate the fact that Ahmed unapologetically states "I am a Canadian" and then proceeds to make history. They hate the fact that one of their own didn't achieve the noteworthy status of being the ONLY Somali in the Canadian Parliament.

I've seen their true colors today. Their hatred of Mr Hussen---during his time of victory and celebration---speaks volumes. May Allah protect us from these vile people.

This f*boy statement though cancels out anything you MIGHT have had to contribute. You sound like a sad loser who'll only bee able to kawal only the lowliest of Xalimos.

Sultana

On Hiatus
What do you mean, "unlike you"? I'm not a qabilist. You don't even know what qabil I am. I don't bring it up at all, it's not central to my identity. Your post was a defense of his character, and that's fine.

Ahmed Hussen's win was a win for all Somali-Canadians and Safia was wrong to tweet that. Ahmed Hussen is capable of being an MP, but if there's no reason to defend him, then why did you need to make this thread in the first place?

I don't have beef with you, there's no need to take this personally.

@Kaafiye tries to say Ahmed Hussen is anti gay despite the fact he has gay friends and is pro gay marriage.

He knows nothing and makes a fool out of himself. Forget him.

What do you mean, "unlike you"? I'm not a qabilist. You don't even know what qabil I am. I don't bring it up at all, it's not central to my identity. Your post was a defense of his character, and that's fine.

Ahmed Hussen's win was a win for all Somali-Canadians and Safia was wrong to tweet that. Ahmed Hussen is capable of being an MP, but if there's no reason to defend him, then why did you need to make this thread in the first place?

I don't have beef with you, there's no need to take this personally.

I'm not defending him. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy from these Somali SJW's and their strange silence and lack of support for a Somali who they should be getting behind. That's all

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
SJWs do not want Somalis to become a sucessful immigrant population. They want us to adopt the black "struggle" narrative. They are threatened by Somalis who see themselves as having nothing in common with African Americans or Black Canadians. If you want an SJW to flipout, tell him/her that you identify yourself as other or Somali on the census. lol

SJWs do not want Somalis to become a sucessful immigrant population. They want us to adopt the black "struggle" narrative. They are threatened by Somalis who see themselves as having nothing in common with African Americans or Black Canadians. If you want an SJW to flipout, tell him/her that you identify yourself as other or Somali on the census. lol

That's exactly what I'm saying. These SJW's hate the fact that Mr Hussen refuses to play the victim-card, and that he achieved what he did through good old-fashioned hard-work and dedication.

They hate the fact that Mr Hussen refuses to adopt the "We are oppressed and struggling" narrative. His existence alone refutes everything which these SJW's argue for.

Alhamdulilah for this man. He single-handedly redefined what it means to be a Somali-Canadian, and he set a positive example for the rest of the Somali youth in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending