The Somali man who gave up everything to become wildlife storyteller and filmmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
@Yusra Luuza

How you going mate?

Do you think a nomadic life is like camping on the Dandenong Ranges?
I'm doing well alhamdillah wbu?
I want to live like my ancestors. Look after camels or goats and move home to home where water or food is available.
Dandenong ranges is a national park. I cant live there with my camels if want to:(

@amboli

Thanks bro, I watched and thoroughly enjoyed it. I admire Abdi Jama for his tenacity, courage and can do attitude and I think he will be a great wildlife filmmaker. Thanks again.

Also, Thanks to Kaleel (Admin) for sticking it up right there.

Yusra

Dream on girl. There are no mars bars, kit Kats and Freddie Frogs in baadiye. I’m good Sxb and will be heading your way very soon. I didn’t forget the free lunch you offered me at that nice Cafe in Prahran.

Last edited:

amboli

DIR POWER
@amboli

Thanks bro, I watched and thoroughly enjoyed it. I admire Abdi Jama for his tenacity, courage and can do attitude and I think he will be a great wildlife filmmaker. Thanks again.

Also, Thanks to Kaleel (Admin) for sticking it up right there.

Yusra

Dream on girl. There are no mars bars, kit Kats and Freddie Frogs in baadiye. I’m good Sxb and will be heading your way very soon. I didn’t forget the free lunch you offered me at that nice Cafe in Prahran.
Yeah it was a great documentary. Glad you liked it.

And thanks @admin for featuring this thread :vncu2n5:

Yeah it was a great documentary. Glad you liked it.

And thanks @admin for featuring this thread :vncu2n5:

amboli

I recommend it to few friends who loved it and recommend to their families and friends with a positive feedback. One of them works in a related field as Abdi the filmmaker. He already contacted him via email. Thanks for posting. A quality thread I will always cherish. Thanks walaal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts