The Somali Government Stopped People From Somaliland Celebrating Their "Independence" In Mogadishu

HSM and Co taking strict measures against 18th May merchants :diddyswag:
Screenshot_20230517_184601_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230517_185115_Facebook.jpg

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
:salute::salute::salute:

No Idoor should be allowed to wave their hideous terrorist flag in Banaadir no matter the date. I commend our brave police for maintaining the peace

:salute::salute::salute:

No Idoor should be allowed to wave their hideous terrorist flag in Banaadir no matter the date. I commend our brave police for maintaining the peace
It's a security concern with the current turmoil in Waqooyi. Banaadir admin have been smart enough to stay ahead of it. You wouldn't want outsiders (Isaaq and Darood) fighting in your streets would you :hmm:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Idk i think they should celebrate, Xamar was always a neutral space for them.

Xamar should accomadate everyones views thats what Xamar should be.

they gotta have their day.

SSC and SL day in Xamar should happen in enclosed spaces as to avoid conflict and to not distance the Landers in Xamar from their country Somalia.

SSC and SL day in Xamar should happen in enclosed spaces as to avoid conflict and to not distance the Landers in Xamar from their country Somalia.
It's more of problem now because of the conflict that's claimed thousands of lives, and has caused an IDP crisis. So, there's baggage to it this year and that baggage full of problems shouldn't disturb non participants.

They should celebrate out of sight in their own enclosed spaces, but not obnoxiously in the streets. It only takes one hot headed person on the other side of things to get provoked, and make a situation escalate.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
It's more of problem now because of the conflict that claimed thousands of lives in the North. So, there's baggage to it this year and that baggage full of problems shouldn't disturb non participants.

They should celebrate out of sight in their own enclosed spaces, but not obnoxiously in the streets. It only takes one hot headed person on the other side of things to get provoked by such a thing and make a situation escalate.
I'm gonna be honest here , Farmaajo wouldn't have done what HSM did kkk

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP

There is a limit

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It's a security concern with the current turmoil in Waqooyi. Banaadir admin have been smart enough to stay ahead of it. You wouldn't want outsiders (Isaaq and Darood) fighting in your streets would you :hmm:
No Somali is an outsider in the capital. Stinky qabiliste need to deported outside Mogadishu.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Let them celebrate it who cares, some of y'all in the comments section really think darood cares for Isaaq to get triggered kkkk let the miskiins celebrate their month

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Iidoor try to be racist to HAG in their own city of Mogadishu now HAG got angry and shut down
You will always be Futo Madoobe
:russ: :russ: