The Somali economy is non-existent. A country without an economy is no country.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Having Somaliland, Puntland, Jubbaland etc. May look good from the micro perspective. It is a great economic step up for the Major local tribes living in those semi-autonomous regions.

Unfortounately as a whole nation, we are lacking. Forget Greater Somalia and its lies. If every semi-autonomous country has their own private system it will lead to a worse economy for all us. A nations ability to stand on its own legs most come from their own efforts. Lets not dwell on our weak military. A Nations strenght is their self-sufficiency, we must be able to take care of our own. Without aid from other Nations.

Its better to have a UTS (United Tribes of Somalia). Where every tribe has some stake in a better Economy.

What people should understand is that food has always been a priority for Nations. Somalia is unprecedented in history when it comes to its stupidity. We have arable land, but I dont see any leader making it a priority. We need our own bank, our own agriculture that is government subsidised. No more, free imported stuff !!!!!

No more help from western nations. Stop Donating money for charities. No more NGO, No more short-sightedness.

For change to come, people have to die. For change to come, unfit rulers have to be killed. For change to come, we have to stake our life on our nations future. We have to step back, so we can walk forward.

(But I wont sacrifice myself, I want to enjoy what others have achieved through their sacrifice):hemad:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
My country is Somaliland also called Isaaq Caliphate or Sambusa Triangle not Somalia kkkk
I was speaking as a Nation(People with the same language, same Race, same religion. Living in the same climate zone)

Somaliland cant be a true state, when there are many minority tribes living inside the place. How are you going to draw Isaaq Land. When there are many non-Isaaqs living in Somaliland. Are you going to throw them out and take their land.

Somaliland will shrink if its based on tribes.

iu

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I was speaking as a Nation(People with the same language, same Race, same religion. Living in the same climate zone)

Somaliland cant be a true state, when there are many minority tribes living inside the place. How are you going to draw Isaaq Land. When there are many non-Isaaqs living in Somaliland. Are you going to throw them out and take their land.

Somaliland will shrink if its based on tribes.

iu
I don't like that map, Ciidagalle lives in Ethiopia as well Habar Yoonis is not that big in Woqooyi Galbeed.

Anyways, it working out so far. We had a formerGadabuursi President

Trending