The Soma Oil Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It's not just Soma Oil, Somalia Fishguard has been exposed as being a fraudulent company. The company the SFG signed a contract with is owned by ex British officers, but they dissolved their company in late 2014, making the contract null and void, but the illiterate administration is still in business with this company. Somalia Fishguard has control over Somalia's territorial waters and are solely responsible for fighting illegal fishing ( which they haven't done) and giving out fishing licenses ( they get to keep the majority of the revenue). The whole thing is a mess.:snoop:

Disgraceful. :what:

I was in Berbera years ago and saw a ship from the distance and saw something being tossed. It was something dark. I dont know if it was trash or liquid but I do know it has to be something toxic because there were two dead skeleton fish on the shore and around it was some dark liquid. Probably an oil spill

Dumping ground

Duchess

VIP
Disgraceful. :what:

I was in Berbera years ago and saw a ship from the distance and saw something being tossed. It was something dark. I dont know if it was trash or liquid but I do know it has to be something toxic because there were two dead skeleton fish on the shore and around it was some dark liquid. Probably an oil spill

Dumping ground

It's probably toxic waste. Following the Tsunami, toxic waste washed onto the shores of Puntland.

http://www.aljazeera.com/archive/2005/03/2008410112337717173.html

Here's evidence that Somalia Fishguard does not exist as a legal entity.

SomaOil was exposed long ago.

But none of it is suprising since, 9 million hectors of arid land was given to Egypt

By the time the next generation somalis have control of the country it will be nothing left of it.

Duchess

VIP
How come no one is calling them out on this blatant treason?

Contract to nonexistent companies? :mad:

That's what I'd like to know. I think every contract the SFG has signed should be cancelled until further notice.

That's what I'd like to know. I think every contract the SFG has signed should be cancelled until further notice.
i totally agree because they are lining their pockets while they are in power and dont care about what happens when they go because their building mansions in dubia while our people starve its disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts