The so called ‘slaves’ in Libya refusing to return to Somalia

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Yup people are actually also sharing old videos lol.

Again, If you Tahriib to Libya, do not call for help; Farmaajo is way more generous than me.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
f*ck them if true they can die slowly. Rather be Arab slave in foreign country than help build your own land and be around your own people disgusting

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I never cared about these people even when I believed them. They spend $5,000 to $10,000 USD to get smuggled to the worst place on earth then make tearful pleas for more money when they get there and something bad happens. Imagine if they invested that money in a business instead of trying to sneak into Yurub to retire early on ceyr. Pathetic.

I never cared about these people even when I believed them. They spend $5,000 to $10,000 USD to get smuggled to the worst place on earth then make tearful pleas for more money when they get there and something bad happens. Imagine if they invested that money in a business instead of trying to sneak into Yurub to retire early on ceyr. Pathetic.
There's two sides the coin. The youth do rot in somalia as there no jobs as said in a previous post. Europe will provide a better life,however it is increasingly hard nowadays. The immigrants have to ask themselves if the risk is worth the reward, however the risk is even greater than it was 20 years ago and the reward is slowly diminishing because of attitudes towards immigration.

However these young are not desperate but are economic migrants and are very materialistic. They are not starving nomads but people who have a roof over there heads and enough money to eat. However they see their cousins on Snapchat living there best life, going on holidays to Dubai, wearing designer clothes, eating the best food a man can have to satisfy himself . If you were in their situation, wouldn't you want that? Somalia isn't going to improve anytime soon, there's nothing for the youth, no cinemas, no clubs etc. We should be careful not to judge them as if we were in the same position we would tahrib as well, the same way our parents did, which we gratelly benifit from.

We should not adopt the mentality of hateful people e.g. 'go back to your own country and fix it' fix it how? Are they gonna stop al shabab, are they gonna turn the barren desert into farmland. Even to get into a position to change somalia you need to be in the government which is very hard as most them hire their own clan and most are diaspora.

Last edited: