The Snooper's Charter and who can view your internet history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that salafism has grown so much in the UK? My friend married a salafi and now she is one too

Mass Sunni immigration. The UK should be bringing in people like the Chinese if they want mass immigration.

The Arabs in the UK are all Sunni. No Christians or nondenominational Muslims or Shia or atheists.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Somalis from the UK are ten times more religious than continental Somalis, especially if you exclude the fobs and only compare the long term ones. Extremism is a big problem in England.

So what? Being religious does not mean you're a gun wielding lunatic. Most of the extremist activity in the UK takes place online where kids are being radicalised via Twitter and already monitored sites. Places like France, Sweden and Denmark have it much worse.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Health authorities work with the police all the time.

We have a fentanyl crisis here and the opiod and the machinery used are ordered online from China. People are dropping like flies.

People suspected of importing things like fentanyl need to have their internet histories searched. Hundreds of young people have died this year because of it here.

If there is nothing to hide, and if you follow the law, no one has to worry about it.

What if some guy is suspected of bringing invasive species into the UK? That is where the agricultural agency would fit in.

Fair point but that still doesn't explain giving this much power to the authorities and gov departments. It's not like previous laws prevented them from doing their job before.

I'm not even going to reply to your other bullshit post.

Mass Sunni immigration. The UK should be bringing in people like the Chinese if they want mass immigration.

The Arabs in the UK are all Sunni. No Christians or nondenominational Muslims or Shia or atheists.

I think there are shia's here, I knew this Iraqi who was a Shia.

I just find it alarming... I don't really agree with salafism and find it very hard core and their people judgemental.

I don't mind Chinese people, but people in the UK don't want no more immigration and with all the latest Eastern Europeans coming here in the last couple of years which amounts to millions who won't be leaving people are sick of the idea.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
If I ever get arrested I refuse to open my phone for them....

I will claim amnesia
:damn:

On the plus side atleast they will catch paedophiles.

You better watch out, you better not cry, cos I'm telling you why.... Santa clause is coming to town hahahahaha

Too late lol they don't need to ask for your permission any more:francis:

Fair point but that still doesn't explain giving this much power to the authorities and gov departments. It's not like previous laws prevented them from doing their job before.

I'm not even going to reply to your other bullshit post.

The government is not interested in whatever games you play online or speaking to your girlfriend about travel plans or you enrolling in classes.

The previous laws clearly did prevent those agencies from doing their job if they were only added now. It will make it easier for them to make the request to search.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
The government is not interested in whatever games you play online or speaking to your girlfriend about travel plans or you enrolling in classes.

The previous laws clearly did prevent those agencies from doing their job if they were only added now. It will make it easier for them to make the request to search.

Can you stop trolling for s second. You can't just make such a statement without any knowledge of what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts