The SL Election conference live on HCtv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somaliland must get recognition.

I joke all the time about Ictiraaf, but there’s nothing to joke about when the grandfathers of Somaliland gave up their lottery ticket of independence to share with the rest of us, and we slapped them in the face with treason.

If there was a referendum, I would vote for your independence. The Rwandans forgave eachother and we must offer landers back the very gift they unselfishly offered to the rest of us.

Somalia will never be free unless we get one more independent Cushitic state in the mix. Darood and Hawiye can split the land in half and rid off into the sunset. And if a civil war break between them, they can learn from Rwanda and come together after tragedy. We always do.

Until then, let me enjoy my Ictiraaf jokes. :lolbron:

Last edited:

I joke all the time about Ictiraaf, but there’s nothing to joke about when the grandfathers of Somaliland gave up their lottery ticket of independence to share with the rest of us, and we slapped them in the face with treason.

If there was a referendum, I would vote for your independence. The Rwandans forgave eachother and we must offer landers back the very gift they unselfishly offered to the rest of us.

Somalia will never be free unless we get one more independent Cushitic state in the mix. Darood and Hawiye can split the land in half and rid off into the sunset. And if a civil war break between them, they can learn from Rwanda and come together after tragedy. We always do.

Are you watching the debate? Faysal Waraabe said he'll turn Somaliland into the Singapore of East Africa :mjhaps:

Are you watching the debate? Faysal Waraabe said he'll turn Somaliland into the Singapore of East Africa :mjhaps:

The only time tuning into Somaliland politics is when there’s a Somalia wide vote referendum, I have a Somali passport and I vote for your independence.

img_4947-jpg.8060

:ohno: But I kinda think you should stick with us since we have one of only Uranium Mines in Africa. At least it’s insurance for the crap the odays put us through.

:kendrickcry: I always knew Habar Gidir Land Was Blessed.

:friendhug:God Bless Mudug.

The only time tuning into Somaliland politics is when there’s a Somalia wide vote referendum, I have a Somali passport and I vote for your independence.

img_4947-jpg.8060

:ohno: But I kinda think you should stick with us since we have one of only Uranium Mines in Africa. At least it’s insurance for the crap the odays put us through.

Uranium is around $20/lb

https://www.cameco.com/invest/markets/uranium-price

jz8b46.jpg

800,000 tons x $20/lb = $32 Billion :gucciwhat:
Do you know how to ship the uranium to North Korea? :patrice:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

You're kidding me right?

img_4947-jpg.8060

Dont forget about Yttrium

Sxb SL should never get it's independence. It is the epitome of qabyaalad. It is the heartland of "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome. A unified Somalia, under a meritocratic system will lead us to prosperity, not this secessionist rubbish.

Out of 40 million Oromos, 50 Million Amharacs, and 45 Million Kenyans.

Somaliland Has 5million People.

How Awesome Is That.
:banderas:

@merka

You want to know what Somaliland and Somalia Debates have in common?

The Microphones are constantly being adjusted by some random sound guy. Did you how many times little fingers adjusted the microphone when they spoke.
:damn::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.