The similarities between Somalis and Fulani people.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
We share a lot of common things like the nomadic pastrolist culture and even the spreading of Islam.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Fulani Are Semites, Infact If I remember they are Ancient Arabian tribe that migrated from harsh climates in northeast and north Africa and spread out everywhere they literally inhabit central to north and west africa. They are like gypse people who moved about and are scattered across Africa.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Fulani Are Semites, Infact If I remember they are Ancient Arabian tribe that migrated from harsh climates in northeast and north Africa and spread out everywhere they literally inhabit central to north and west africa. They are like gypse people who moved about and are scattered across Africa.
Not gypsy more like nomad people 😂 but yeah I heard they where from North Africa and share history with tourag people.

techsamatar

Not gypsy more like nomad people 😂 but yeah I heard they where from North Africa and share history with tourag people.
They are the Jews of Africa, they literally Inhabit Multiple countries and nations as ethnic groups not even as Migrants.

They Just need Financial Power and play both sides from the Countries they Inhabit.

Unrelated but what about Tutsis? I came across people on TikTok saying they are originally Somalis and they are from a Somali clan that migrated?

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
They're West African Niger Congo people with admixture from Amazigh North Africans. Their relation to Semites besides shared Levant ancestry is non existent

Last edited:

techsamatar

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Unrelated but what about Tutsis? I came across people on TikTok saying they are originally Somalis and they are from a Somali clan that migrated?
I heard Cushitic people lived all along the south east coast prior to the bantu expansion. Tutsis are probably a small pocket of those cushitic group along with certain Kenya nomads.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Tutsi's aren't Somali but they're related to us. This small Tutsi YouTuber educated on his people's genetics made a breakdown of his ethnicity's origin. It's short at only 4 minutes but tells you everything you need to know

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
They resemble Somalis and I think we are the same people.

They're West African Niger Congo people with admixture from Amazigh North Africans. They're relation to Semites besides sharent Levant ancestry is non existent
Their North African admixture seems to be pre-amazigh, para-amazigh or just Berber-like though. Linguistically speaking They don't have more Amazigh influence or loanwords than their neighbors and genetically E-M81 the typical lineage associated with Berber expansion about 2500-2000 years ago isn't found amongst them. On this figure about Y-DNA diversity in Guinea-Bissau, Fulanis(Fulbe) had some North African lineages(8 out of 59) but none of them is E-M81.
Haplogroups Fulani Guinea-Bissau

Therefore their Berber-like ancestors probably migrated South before 2500 years ago as attested by a quote from a recent study:

"These analyses showed that the non-sub-Saharan genetic ancestry component of Fulani cannot be only explained by recent admixture events, but it could be shaped at least in part by older events by events more ancient than previously reported, possibly tracing its origin to the last Green Sahara."

Genetic study Fulani ethnogenesis

Tutsi's aren't Somali but they're related to us. This small Tutsi YouTuber educated on his people's genetics made a breakdown of his ethnicity's origin. It's short at only 4 minutes but tells you everything you need to know

Tutsi are majority Bantu now

Tutsi are majority Bantu now
They speak a Bantu language, are 1/4 Bantu and have at least 35% Bantu paternal haplogroups but don't forget that they're 50-55% Somali-like and their most common haplogroup privately tested is E-M293 just before E1b1a. Now there could be a sample bias as they weren't randomly tested but it won't change by a lot those results.

Capture web_26-6-2023_13410_vahaduo.github.io.jpeg

Depending on their history and geography, Tutsi related groups can be diverse, those Hema from Ituri(DRC) are majority Bantu and are close to Kikuyus in their dna proportions but you can't generalize their results and affirm Tutsi/ Hima being majority Bantu as a whole.

Capture d’écran_11-2-2024_44747_vahaduo.github.io.jpeg

Attachments

• Capture d’écran_11-2-2024_44747_vahaduo.github.io.jpeg
    Capture d’écran_11-2-2024_44747_vahaduo.github.io.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 23

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
They speak a Bantu language, are 1/4 Bantu and have at least 35% Bantu paternal haplogroups but don't forget that they're 50-55% Somali-like and their most common haplogroup privately tested is E-M293 just before E1b1a. Now there could be a sample bias as they weren't randomly tested but it won't change by a lot those results.

View attachment 317774

Depending on their history and geography, Tutsi related groups can be diverse, those Hema from Ituri(DRC) are majority Bantu and are close to Kikuyus in their dna proportions but you can't generalize their results and affirm Tutsi/ Hima being majority Bantu as a whole.

View attachment 317777
So is Tutsi lost Somalis

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am sure Somali and Nigerian are vaguely related. U can tell by their brainy nature and small gu.s

Trending

Latest posts