The silent majority of the south have had enough

Som

VIP
Sounds like Bantu myths and "we wuz Somali".

No offence to you but unless we find a 1000 year old Bantu skull, this is not true.View attachment 160800
Not all bantus are the same The whole somali bantu term to describe them was developed recently. So called bantus in Somalia are divided mainly in two groups.
1)indigenous: shiidle, reer shabelle and eyle are believed to be indigenous in the sense that they lived in Somalia for a really long time. They are a mixture of bantu+hunter gatherer. Most of them have nothing to do with the slave trade, they lost their original language and speak somali. Some of them look more cushitic or borderline cushitic. It's likely that the area south of Mogadishu/Merca was inhabited by them before the 11-12th century
2) slave descendants: These are also known as Gosha or mushunguli. They are descendants of slaves brought in somalia in the 19th century from Tanzania/malawi. Some of them still speak mushunguli, they live in the shabelle-juba regions.
These two groups have merged recently and are collectively called Madowweyne but they have very different origins.
To be honest we don't even have a 1000 somali skull that was analyzed so I don't get your point. If we really on oral somali history the hiraan bantus are mainly indigenous and were probably there before ethnic somalis came over and conquered the area

You call yourself Abgaal yet don't know that Somali Bantu are composed of distinct groups who have their own identities :dead:

I bet you never heard of Shiidle :mjlol:

Kobe leave me alone warya. Your obsession is getting creepy. I don't like Bantus and don't care for their clans its of no importance to me. Jog on warya.

I’m sorry but you have been branded as sheegato by the sspot abgaal leader @kobe so you will be treated as one from now on :ufdup:

giphy.gif

Im not but some of my offsprings will be :win:

Warya no need to lie. Being abgaal automatically means you have 10%-90% bantu dna. Abgaal will soon join Madowweyne. It will be a laf of Madowweyn, there will be somali abgaal and Madow abgaal like biyomaal. The somali ones would be the minority abgaal from mudug and the jar3er will be the rest.

Warya no need to lie. Being abgaal automatically means you have 10%-90% bantu dna. Abgaal will soon join ******weyne. It will be a laf of ******weyn, there will be somali abgaal and ****** abgaal like biyomaal. The somali ones would be the minority abgaal from mudug and the jar3er will be the rest.

Get a life warya. You know nothing about abgaals focus on yourself Oromo.

Trending

Latest posts