The show about dajjal on Netflix

Funny how the Dajjal is depicted by a brown North African Arab/Berber.

As with all things, they are just trying to create more confusion.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
The weird thing is the guy is actually Arab, but I don't know if he's Muslim or a North African Jew?

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Islam stories, especially in the hadith, actually have some juice. I wouldn’t mind more screen adaptations.

Muslims are so offended by this show it’s weird. There are even petitions against this show’s release. I’ve heard it also being called islamophobic and almost everyone captioned it like ‘qiyama is near’

Muslamic twitter really want the world to end

Anyway I remember hearing that the dajjal will only come when people have forgotten about him, this show makes him more relevant than ever.

Muslims should be kissing the show producers by the feet for pushing back the date of dajjals arrival :hemad:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Muslims are so offended by this show it’s weird. There are even petitions against this show’s release. I’ve heard it also being called islamophobic and almost everyone captioned it like ‘qiyama is near’

Muslamic twitter really want the world to end
Anyway I remember hearing that the dajjal will only come when people have forgotten about him, this show makes him more relevant than ever.

Muslims should be kissing the show producers by the feet for pushing back the date of dajjals arrival :hemad:
I didn't create this thread for conspiracies nor religious wars. Keep it civil lady.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They making the mahdi seem like dajjal. The white guy will be the saviour in this mark my words.

:bell:

Yes it's from hadeeth. There is no mention of the dajjal in the Quran

The funniest part is that Netflix got pissed and blocked someone because they pointed out thay the main character's name is literally Dajjal loool

Apparently, they didn't think Muslims watched Netflix

Yes it's from hadeeth. There is no mention of the dajjal in the Quran

The funniest part is that Netflix got pissed and blocked someone because they pointed out thay the main character's name is literally Dajjal loool

Apparently, they didn't think Muslims watched Netflix
Wouldn't be surprised if they did it on purpose to get free coverage for the show.

They making the mahdi seem like dajjal. The white guy will be the saviour in this mark my words.

:bell:

Yep you got it.

Also Mahdi is apparently meant to be dark skinned. Probably even darker than the guy in this show. Probably why many will hate him to begin with.

Dajjal is a nice dude.
becareful what you tell your self.you dont want to wakeup one day in hell and dajjal as your neighbour.
There is a hadith which says the person will be resurrected with the people he loves.
If you love sahaba and the prophet you will be resurrected with them.if you love warlords,murderers like the majority of qabiil worshippers they will be among them in next life.
qabiil will be resurrected as false god statue and the qabiil statue and those who worshipped that qabiil will be thrown in hellfire.
If you support your qabiil when they are the aggressors and doing zulm in this life you will belong to jahannama with them.
The choice is yours while your life.the only time you are allowed to
Support your tribesmen is when they doing something just and beneficial in this dunya and hereafter.

becareful what you tell your self.you dont want to wakeup one day in hell and dajjal as your neighbour.
There is a hadith which says the person will be resurrected with the people he loves.
If you love sahaba and the prophet you will be resurrected with them.if you love warlords,murderers like the majority of qabiil worshippers they will be among them in next life.
qabiil will be resurrected as false god statue and the qabiil statue and those who worshipped that qabiil will be thrown in hellfire.
If you support your qabiil when they are the aggressors and doing zulm in this life you will belong to jahannama with them.
The choice is yours while your life.the only time you are allowed to
Support your tribesmen is when they doing something just and beneficial in this dunya and hereafter.

Dajjal is a normal human being possessed by the Dajjal spirit.

Trending