The Shortest War In Human History. Guess Where? LOL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U wonder why I don't want Southerners who used to report to this weak ass sultan family to lead our country(keep them away from power), their fuleys when fighting with foreigners.

Ragganimadu tarikhda ayaa sheega. Darawish were 'aerial bombed' by the British, the first time ever used in Africa or Mid-East plus fought on all 5 corners of Somali-wayn. Plus it wasn't ended In 38 minutes but was years.

The Majerteniya Kingdom. First african or mid-eastern theater that Italy used Naval Bombardment plus a mixture of italian/eritrean/somali foot soldier on-ground invasion and it went on for YEARS not 38 Minutes.

I even give respect to Amhara who did fight and eventually Win against Italy and their war lasted years. Iyagana waxba lama harin talyaniga

War dalkani Darod mooye rajo kama gabi inu si jiri karo waqti dheer outside Darod.

In my view Darod/Amhara are identical warriors.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ceebta ugu wayn aduunka ayay noo keeneen reer koonfur siiba dadka xeebaha hamar illa kismaayo oo sultan barqash ka talin jirey. Puntitequeen these ppl r different im telling u, they r very weak with foreigners. They brought us the humiliating 'award' of shortest karbash in history. It must of been a very weak kingdom runti.

I alway knew farming n coastal areas produce weak ass soldiers.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Now these Somali idiots side with the 'weak ass arabs' who surrendered to the british and french without a fight except 'sudan' who had a huge war. The same arabs that got whooped in 6 DAYS, yes 6 days. The same arab that lost in 38 minutes in his own stronghold zanzibar, while southies used to give this dude the 'bayah'. U wonder why it's best for Somalis to keep southies as civilians, these guys always choose the wrong side and when war comes it ends in 38 minutes.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Majerteniya/Hobyo kingdom were up there in the world, u can tell by the war effort italy put in and how it even resorted to submarines and a range of eritrean-somali-italian foot soldiers. Where-as ina barqash kingdom which controlled the south coastline got whooped in 38 minutes kkkkkk. We were respectable kingdom among our world peers there is no denying it anymore among its time period @killerxsmoke

Tarikhda aduunka waad gashay, the biggest fuley in world history. War ceebtasi ha uu horseedin somali inteeda kale, ka taga siyasada. We shud call the south 'gobolka 38 minutes' thats their HISTORY

Funny thing the majerteniya kingdom was reer bari...hobyo were on their own..imagine we combined, we could've defeated italy if boqor osman/keenadiid resolved their issue. I would suspect if lower and upper majerteniya were united, we would've been the strongest kingdom in the gulf/africa. By joining Somalia we lost big time, we are now in trusteeship due UR PPL. Idinka caadi bay idin la tahay anaga nooma ah, SALDANAD BAAN AHAA WARYAA OO WELIBA FAC WAYN OO Africa iyo Khaleejka wax iga roona aanan jirin.

Last edited:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I must say, I concur with the heralded Puntite Emissary on his assesment of the people the Deep Dirty South alabama and et al

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I must say, I concur with the heralded Puntite Emissary on his assesment of the people the Deep Dirty South alabama and et al

Even Siyad turned us into a powerhouse overnight, imagine a hag who grew up under barqash wisdom mr 38 minutes, shortest war in history was ruling. Even russia-yemen-cuba had to come in. It was ethiopia largest war not eritrea who no-one in the world cared. So Darod sharaf bay no keenan, is what I want to teach hags. Hobyo Kingdom wanted to save them from barqash but they still went with him. Waana ninki 38 min lagu karbashay ka bacdi la yiri 'tarikhda aduunka ayaa gashay as the weakest opponent in war history' kkkk

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Majerteniya/Hobyo kingdom were up there in the world, u can tell by the war effort italy put in and how it even resorted to submarines and a range of eritrean-somali-italian foot soldiers. Where-as ina barqash kingdom which controlled the south coastline got whooped in 38 minutes kkkkkk. We were respectable kingdom among our world peers there is no denying it anymore among its time period @killerxsmoke

Tarikhda aduunka waad gashay, the biggest fuley in world history. War ceebtasi ha uu horseedin somali inteeda kale, ka taga siyasada. We shud call the south 'gobolka 38 minutes' thats their HISTORY

Funny thing the majerteniya kingdom was reer bari...hobyo were on their own..imagine we combined, we could've defeated italy if boqor osman/keenadiid resolved their issue. I would suspect if lower and upper majerteniya were united, we would've been the strongest kingdom in the gulf/africa. By joining Somalia we lost big time, we are now in trusteeship due UR PPL. Idinka caadi bay idin la tahay anaga nooma ah, SALDANAD BAAN AHAA WARYAA OO WELIBA FAC WAYN OO Africa iyo Khaleejka wax iga roona aanan jirin.
It was a nominal authority

Trending

Latest posts