Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
(This was literally 10 minutes ago)
- Be me
- Order food
- Food comes and I pay
- We talk about football while he's taking out my food and guy seems pretty cool :ehh:
- He's giving me change and gives me £5 more then he should :jaynerd:
- I don't even need the money so should I tell him? His mistake right?:francis:
- :wowsweat: furiously debating in my head whether or not to tell him
- delivery guy smiles and says "have a nice day" :kanyehmm:
- JUST as he's about to leave, he looks and realises he gave me too much :bell:
- Gives me the DIRTIEST look as if I took a big xaar on his canjeero :damn:
- Guys walks away silently :ohdamn:
- Wallahi I've never felt so guilty in my life, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight :meleshame:

Food tasted like shit too as well, this just isn't my night :tocry:

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
- Be me
- Order food
- Food comes and I pay
- We talk about football while he's taking out my food and guy seems pretty cool :ehh:
- I don't even need the money so should I give it to him? :francis:
- Wallahi I've never felt so guilty in my life, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight :meleshame:
Are you serious? That’s baby stuff I thought you were being remorseful over something big

his mistake not yours. you could have told him but you didn't. oh well. he shoulda asked for it back. what a fulay

I picked up a $5 note on the floor in a packed train station, didn't know who dropped it. While I was picking it up, a 4 year old boy with his mother screams at me. 'don't touch it because it isn't yours', I asked him if he knew who it belonged to? He said, no. After discussing with this child the cons and pros of leaving the money on the floor, we came to a decision in giving the money to a homeless person. With the approval of his mother, we walked to a homeless person and gave her the money. If it wasn't for that kid, would I have given it to a homeless person? No. I felt good afterwards.

- Be me
- Order food
- Food comes and I pay
- I don't even need the money so should I tell him? His mistake right?:francis:

Food tasted like shit too as well, this just isn't my night :tocry:

Your the type of guy like at 3.30

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I picked up a $5 note on the floor in a packed train station, didn't know who dropped it. While I was picking it up, a 4 year old boy with his mother screams at me. 'don't touch it because it isn't yours', I asked him if he knew who it belonged to? He said, no. After discussing with this child the cons and pros of leaving the money on the floor, we came to a decision in giving the money to a homeless person. With the approval of his mother, we walked to a homeless person and gave her the money. If it wasn't for that kid, would I have given it to a homeless person? No. I felt good afterwards.

Mash'Allah. May the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, your Lord, award you.

warya tuug that little kid caught u red handed.:siilaanyolaugh:

Get your T levels checked, and ease up on the soy

Saxib, his capacity for shame/embarrassment is laudable. It means he wouldn't easily commit fraud and then be proud of it.

Imagine if a mistake makes him feel this much guilt? Can he engage in brazen swindle? Me don't think so.

He needs to accept what happened happened and not to blame himself too much.

... and right afterward the homeless person bought a bag of heroin and hurriedly shot it up her veins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending