The Shabaab releases a documentary of the Ethiopian Aggression and displays mass graves of Ethiopians soldiers

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Django didn't you say few weeks ago Al Shabaab never targets Ethiopian forces and secret close allies , do they think these mass graves of these Ethiopian soldies are staged and is fake?

What surprised me the most about this documentary is the widespread killings Ethiopian forces are committing on rural residents of in Gedo and SWS and was never unreported by the media except A.S affiliated source such as Halgan and others.

I am impressed to see A.S video work is unlike any video that came out of Somalia, it is well edited and HD video footage turns major TV stations in Somalia look un
ameture.

Honestly there documentary is too professional to come out of Somalia or A.S small tuulos, Qatar is a state that was exposed to use A.S agents and believe they sponsor the filthy Khawaarijs through their agent Fahad Yasin and other NISA agents.

MEDIA=facebook]100476188230568/posts/170705191207667[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
@Django didn't you say few weeks ago Al Shabaab never targets Ethiopian forces and secret close allies , do they think these mass graves of these Ethiopian soldies are staged and is fake?

What surprised me the most about this documentary is the widespread killings Ethiopian forces are committing on rural residents of in Gedo and SWS and was never unreported by the media except A.S affiliated source such as Halgan and others.

I am impressed to see A.S video work is unlike any video that came out of Somalia, it is well edited and HD video footage turns major TV stations in Somalia look un
ameture.

Honestly there documentary is too professional to come out of Somalia or A.S small tuulos, Qatar is a state that was exposed to use A.S agents and believe they sponsor the filthy Khawaarijs through their agent Fahad Yasin and other NISA agents.

This is fake news because we know the relationship between AS and EDF.
Because the public is becoming suspicious of their relationship.

How do we not know those mass graves are by Ethiopians killing somali civilians?
You know SWS is densely populated.

If there was a battle Ethiopia would have made impenetratable garrisons in Ghetto and SWS.Also AS would have been bold enough to attack DDS.So its mere fake news.
If AS had killed so many EDF they would have been emboldened to attack DDS and attack towns there.

Trending