The SFG Invites SSC President

This is all good ustaadow but the elephant in the room is S/hoose, Hawiye won't be complete without their most prized region that we already control on the ground.

To me Banshabelle (Banaadir and Shabelle hoose) for Abgaal and Hirshabelle for Xawadle is the most likely scenario, if not what happens to Shabellede hoose than?
Shabelada hoose will stay part of KG and Baraawe it!s capital and port. Hawiye will get the vice president..

Saaxiibow ilaahay ha naga fujiyo Abgaal wax lama wadaagi karno dad 100 sano naga danbeeya 🤣🤣

Hiiraan State having direct funds and Dervish Macawisley forces will be the most advanced southern State.

This is all good ustaadow but the elephant in the room is S/hoose, Hawiye won't be complete without their most prized region that we already control on the ground.

To me Banshabelle (Banaadir and Shabelle hoose) for Abgaal and Hirshabelle for Xawadle is the most likely scenario, if not what happens to Shabellede hoose than?
Banshabeele will be led by Abgaal so HG have no interests in it why you care about Hawiyenimo? 🤣🤣

Your HG interests are splitting HG dominated Southern Mogadishu from the North that will be part of Jowhar so you can be the Mayor of Mogadishu meantime You will have Baraawe as the Capital of KG with hawiye vice president. The more you control Baraawe the more you have the vice president of KG instead of Abgaal president of Banshabeele and Digil vice president 🤣🤣

Banshabeele will be led by Abgaal so HG have no interests in it why you care about Hawiyenimo? 🤣🤣

Your HG interests are splitting HG dominated Southern Mogadishu from the North that will be part of Jowhar so you can be the Mayor of Mogadishu meantime You will have Baraawe as the Capital of KG with hawiye vice president. The more you control Baraawe the more you have the vice president of KG instead of Abgaal president of Banshabeele and Digil vice president 🤣🤣

Kkkk I don't care about Hawiyenimo at all, I just wanted Xawadle to dominate Hirshabelle with their incoming Abdirizak/Sanbalolshe President 😂😂

But if our Xawadle brothers really want Hiiraan state than we support them wholeheartedly, let every clan look after its own interests 👍🏾

And you are right HGs already dominate all the sectors in Baraawe KG state capital, and same in all the other districts in Shabellede hoose, so the incoming KG VP will be HG no doubt.

Trending