The sexiest video ever. Hold onto your panties ladies

I swear I wouldn’t even care if I get disowned for it David dobrik is a God
Nayaah
39C12E10-F77E-4AF7-825D-2BD91F86EA11.png

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Wallahi women have such a weird taste in men. Before I even scrolled down I couldn't help but notice the mismatch in looks. Then I realise OP is a she thirsting after him. Wtf? I don't know who he is, but there's no way he's over a 5-6 in terms of looks.

:what1:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Wallahi women have such a weird taste in men. Before I even scrolled down I couldn't help but notice the mismatch in looks. Then I realise OP is a she thirsting after him. Wtf? I don't know who he is, but there's no way he's over a 5-6 in terms of looks.

He's a 3

Nothing to do with taste, its just they want to apear they date Nice guys too. Wallahi its fake

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Bit harsh, but I echo the sentiment.

Don't get me wrong though. Alhamdulillah for women's irrational choice in men - other wise we wouldn't have made to 2020 as a species
His hair is a mess. No sense of style.
He has a large mouth like a hippo. But, his smile compensates his physical appearance.
He lost several points as mention above, and that's why I gave 3/10. I believe I gave a reasonable rating.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Lmfaooooo

Dude looks like we would be an average nerd if it wasnt for youtube videos lol

I swear David dobrik is a 9 to me. But there’s a different standard of beauty depending on what you want from the person, at least in my perception. David would not be a person I would be attracted to for a purely sexual encounter, I wouldn’t choose him for that. He’s attractive in the sense that he’s boyfriend/husband material. So I’d be very physically attracted to him in a committed relationship, affectionate, touch on him 24/7, just wanting his skin on mine yknow?

Trending