The Secret Transgender Satanist Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Michelle Obama, William sisters, Angelina Jolie, Megan Kelly, Taylor Swift, are all infact male to female transgender they were transitioned very early and I will post the proofs.

This thread may shock you, majority of you sspot guys lusted after men like Ciara. You were deceived just like we all were.

Wake up folks.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
SAUoQcw.gif

These conspiracy theories are proper funny.
No it isn't true, and some bum youtubers who have too much time on their hands don't have "indisputable proof".

Allow it. Flat Earthers, Illuminati, Truthers, Anti-Vaxxers, all have too much bloody time on their hands.
They take half-truths(maybe even 1/4) and the rest is conjecture.
:manny:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So you dont believe your living in a controlled reality of a dumbed down society enslaved to the elite but programmed to think they are free?

We are living in the end days, sheep like you will happily accept to be micro shipped, the mark of the beast Dajjal where none shall eat or find shelter,death shall flee from them when they want, a 5G network is being setup, your water poisoned by flouride, chrmtrails gmo foods its endless

Conspiracy theories are becoming more ridiculous by the day. You buffoons are putting a bad rep on legit conspiracies, by flooding it with so much bullshit people will dismiss all conspiracies in the future.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
So you dont believe your living in a controlled reality of a dumbed down society enslaved to the elite but programmed to think they are free?

We are living in the end days, sheep like you will happily accept to be micro shipped, the mark of the beast Dajjal where none shall eat or find shelter,death shall flee from them when they want, a 5G network is being setup, your water poisoned by flouride, chrmtrails gmo foods its endless

I had this phase when I was 16 sxb, it'll ease up soon.
"sheep", haaye...
Dajjal is coming, true. The world is in a bit of a bind right now thanks to certain people, sure.
The war economy is messing us up, right.
I agree with these.

But Tranny satanist agendas? "Angelina Jolie is a MAN!!!" La Xawla...
What nonsense is this? Why would you entertain this vain slanderous gossip akin to tabloids for the socially retarded?
Stop it man, I'm just being real, you're being a sheep by buying into these conspiracies and sounding like a proper nutjob.

Not to mention you're a flat earther as well, do you absorb conspiracy theories like you're Majin Buu?

Settle down...

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
This is one of the funniest things I’ve read today. Waryaahe rawaayadin naga jooji. This isn’t healthy anymore.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s not good to be suspicious, just because a girl can physically be stronger than u, it doesn’t mean she’s a man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts