Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Listen to this song once a month. lol

Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky
A whole new world (Don't you dare close your eyes)
A hundred thousand things to see (Hold your breath, it gets better)
I'm like a shooting star

Listen to this song once a month. lol

Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky
A whole new world (Don't you dare close your eyes)
A hundred thousand things to see (Hold your breath, it gets better)
I'm like a shooting star
So this song will miraculously fix heart disease and random cancer cells from spreading into the bloodstream?:hmm:

halwa

✨🌙
Eedo macaan, you’re having MLC, but it is okay. This will help you get through it. Sending lots and pots of love, tins and tons of kisses your way. I, too am undergoing MLC right now. :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Eedo macaan, you’re having MLC, but it is okay. This will help you get through it. Sending lots and pots of love, tins and tons of kisses your way. I, too am undergoing MLC right now. :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
:browtf:What is MLC

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Basra the secret to staying young is marrying a man younger than you. Since you're pushing 40, I would suggest to shunkaasi a man in his late 20s

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So you listen to African American music but hate Madows. That doesn't make sense yaa Basra

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So you listen to African American music but hate Madows. That doesn't make sense yaa Basra

That is really a good point. But u have to forgive me for being human and somali. I separate art and African Americans. Art is Art. African Americans are African Americans. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.