The Secret Power Music Holds over You

Status
Not open for further replies.

This man (John Todd) blew the whistle on Satanism in Music in the 70's and paid for it with his life, he was originally part of these secret societies until he turned on them.

Much of this new age music when played backwards evoke Lucifer in devilish chants

In Islamic tradition music is the voice of Satan with which he instigates human's with, it's nothing more then spell casting and many people who have overcome this addiction would tell you "it was like they were possessed"

You see this same types of behaviours in concerts and everywhere else this garbage is played, people loose their minds, self-control and emotions.

“And befool them gradually those whom you can among them with your voice (i.e. songs, music, and any other call for Allah’s disobedience), make assaults on them with your cavalry and infantry, share with them wealth and children (by tempting them to earn money by illegal ways – usury etc), and make promises to them. But Satan promises them nothing but deceit.” (Al-Israa’: 64)

Last edited:
Jazakallah kheir brother i have learned alot from your posts. Wallahi i have changed how i see the world , and how i live my life.
May allah reward you in the akhira brother.

Have you read Ibn Hazm's statement on music in his book Al Mahalla?

Until then, please refrain form passing judgements and fatwas.

Music increases love for this life, it increases nifaq in the heart, I still listen to it but going to quit soon insha'Allah

No but if he approved of it then its garbage

:nahgirl:
:hillarybiz:

You remind me of a statement by Al Dhahabi:

" The ignorant one doesn't appreciate his own level, so how can he appreciate the level of others?"

Dude just called Ibn Hazm rubbish.

What a world we live in.

Music Vs Faith

One, you could be entertained by it and discard it whenever you want it and move to the next big hit, but the other demands absolute loyalty and live in the mental capacity of a desert dweller 1500 years ago. I know which one I will pick, can you guess it?

You remind me of a statement by Al Dhahabi:

" The ignorant one doesn't appreciate his own level, so how can he appreciate the level of others?"

Dude just called Ibn Hazm rubbish.

What a world we live in.

You know ibn hazm would make takfir on you for having nationalistic flags in your dp right?

You know ibn hazm would make takfir on you for having nationalistic flags in your dp right?

Ibn Hazm didn't believe in declaration of ex-communication without giving ample time for education. Unfortunately, I haven't yet been educated, so I'm excused.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Very subjective sxb.

What makes you think Ibn Hazm wasn't dealing with Qur'an and Sunnah? Or is your scholar's ijtihad more worthy than his?

Didnt say that he wasnt. I'm simply saying if he said music is permissible then we must take that statement of his and put it in the garbage bin

:manny:

Ibn Hazm didn't believe in declaration of ex-communication without giving ample time for education. Unfortunately, I haven't yet been educated, so I'm excused.

You do know ibn hazm is number 3 theologian for ISIS after MIAW and Ibn Taymiyah, what would they think about your dp since you have a scholar in common?:mybusiness: I like Ibn Hazm may Allah have mercy on him but some of his stuff was just weird, very sexual indeed

Didnt say that he wasnt. I'm simply saying if he said music is permissible then we must take that statement of his and put it in the garbage bin

:manny:

Subhanallah.

قل أعوذ برب الناس ملك الناس إله الناس من سر الوسواس الخناس الذي يوسوس في صدور الناس من الجنة والناس

Tu Tu Tu

قل أعوذ برب الفلق من شر ما خلق ومن شر غاسق إذا وقب ومن شر النفاثات في العقد ومن شر حاسد إذا حسد

Tu Tu Tu

You do know ibn hazm is number 3 theologian for ISIS after MIAW and Ibn Taymiyah, what would they think about your dp since you have a scholar in common?:mybusiness: I like Ibn Hazm may Allah have mercy on him but some of his stuff was just weird, very sexual indeed

ISIS only quote:

Ibn Taymiyyah
Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab

ISIS only quote:

Ibn Taymiyyah
Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab

Are you kidding? They use Ibn Hazm for matters of creed and jurisprudence, I don't see an issue with this; but clearly if you follow him and they follow him and they would call you a kafir outright for your dp; one of you must be in the wrong. :trumpsmirk:

Moral of the story: Don't use a scholars' fatwa to satisfy your inner whims and desires:francis: Music is haram.

Are you kidding? They use Ibn Hazm for matters of creed and jurisprudence, I don't see an issue with this; but clearly if you follow him and they follow him and they would call you a kafir outright for your dp; one of you must be in the wrong. :trumpsmirk:

Moral of the story: Don't use a scholars' fatwa to satisfy your inner whims and desires:francis: Music is haram.

Interesting. Thanks for the heads up. I'll burn my Mahalla first thing tomorrow

My uncle told me they lived in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia above a shop that sold Islamic (wahhabi) literature both as written and audio formats, they never went in and neither did they witness any customers in that shop. One day, they saw a lot of young saudis going in and out of that shop, they were curious and went to the shop to query about the sudden influx of customers. The old shopkeeper told them, he is now selling copies of Michael Jackson’s video, Thriller and told them that he made more money in a week selling thriller tapes than he did selling Islamic literature for 30 years. They each bought a copy. The verdict: music reigns over faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending