The SECRET Plan to Spread LGBT to the Muslim World

This is why I find leftist politicians like Ilhan very problematic. She is part of the plan of rolling out the lgbtq agenda in muslim communities, she's a true soldier of the lgbtq agenda and openly advocates for it.. I don't see how she can claim to be muslim while doing this, and I don't understand how some muslim support her in this agendas while claiming she's the lesser evil of two evils.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If you want to be a successful politician, then u have to endorse all of ur parties policies. I don’t think we should pay too much attention to her private life or who she counts as an ally. She is Somali and there are a lot of Somalis in the U.S. when policies effecting us is brought up in a room, we need one of our own in there. Please think outside the box. This current administration has an unhealthy obsession with us, let us keep that in mind :)

There was this video I once saw where this nigga said he sees nothing wrong with grown men fucking kids under 10 I've been cursing him ever since that day.

There was this video I once saw where this nigga said he sees nothing wrong with grown men fucking kids under 10 I've been cursing him ever since that day.
In my country one of the super leftists parties who many muslims vote on because they are immigrants friendly also is openly advocating for incest.. Muslims especially Somalis only focus on one thing, and that's immigration policy and that's what their vote is based on :snoop:

In my country one of the super leftists parties who many muslims vote on because they are immigrants friendly also is openly advocating for incest.. Muslims especially Somalis only focus on one thing, and that's immigration policy and that's what their vote is based on :snoop:
What country is that scandi or europe

What country is that scandi or europe
In Scandinavia.. If you ask Somalis why do you vote for this shit party they'll they are immigrants friendly and lesser of two evils.. Same argument people are using when they're voting for other degenerate leftist politicians all over the diaspora world

Must be sweden as rest suck
Anyway it doesn't matter where it is.. But more importantly the point I was making as this applies to any other diaspora country.. Anyway what do you think will be their next agenda once they normalise lgbtq? What's their next agenda then?

Anyway it doesn't matter where it is.. But more importantly the point I was making as this applies to any other diaspora country.. Anyway what do you think will be their next agenda once they normalise lgbtq? What's their next agenda then?
Alot of people are saying incest so i guess it gets worse

If you want to be a successful politician, then u have to endorse all of ur parties policies. I don’t think we should pay too much attention to her private life or who she counts as an ally. She is Somali and there are a lot of Somalis in the U.S. when policies effecting us is brought up in a room, we need one of our own in there. Please think outside the box. This current administration has an unhealthy obsession with us, let us keep that in mind :)
You always talk nonsense.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
especially since besides somalis ilhan’s main supporters are leftists. She has to appease them as well, so I don’t blame her. Politics in the west is just cancer over all, always walking around eggshells and being forced to appease degeneracy if you wanna go anywhere.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He talked about portraying the aggressor as a victim, yet he used a pic of a lesbian Egyptian that got arrested and sexually harassed and maybe raped, which made her kill herself. She was really a victim, he could used another pic.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is no gay agenda. The West has just moved towards a tolerant society. Our religion is intact. Homosexuality is a sin. In fact, knowing that is a benefit walaahi. It takes the burden of the person who is attracted to same sex gender and puts the onus on homosexuality act being bad

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
If this diabetic titty-toucher lived in the "Muslim world" he would have long ago been arrested for being a part of the Ikhwan. This video wouldn't even exist

Verily, by your life (O Muhammad), in their wild intoxication they were wandering blindly. So as-salihah (torment, awful cry, etc.) overtook them at the time of sunrise; and We turned (the towns of Sodom in Palestine) upside down and rained down on them stones of baked clay. Surely! In this are signs for those who see (or understand or learn the lessons from the Signs of Allah). And verily! They (the cities) are right on the highroad (from Makkah to Syria, i.e. the place where the Dead Sea is now). Surely! Therein is indeed a sign for the believers."

Al-Qur'an 15:51-77

May Allah repeat this punishment on these khhanis dogs

Amiin Amiin Amiin