The secret "geeljire" gangs of Minnesota

I’m not going to watch this…. this is beyond embarassing. Like Somalis in the USA aren’t even 200,000 collectively and there’s a Somali gang smh. What a disgrace. Ethiopians are 1 millions and they don’t engage in this…. You barely even hear about them

I’m not going to watch this…. this is beyond embarassing. Like Somalis in the USA aren’t even 200,000 collectively and there’s a Somali gang smh. What a disgrace. Ethiopians are 1 millions and they don’t engage in this…. You barely even hear about them
We got too much testosterone

1 million?!
The gang includes oromos our cushitic brothers in low iq

Based

VIP
They fled their home countries to seek better life and they brought their gangs with them. Shameful its like third world immigrants dont care about their image. They bring trouble and cry when people get mad at their mischief

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
We got too much testosterone
They are grown ass men that should know better actions have consequences IF they wanted to they could choose to live a better life and not get dragged into this shit in my opinion its like they spit theyre parents in the face

Cuase theyre parents came here in order to make sure theyre kids have better lives,education,jobs and other opportunities they never had

Trending