The Secret for the survival of the UNITED STATES.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys I have just cracked a code. A good conspiracy code.

The reason my beloved country the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is blessed is because Allaah swt is protecting it. We all know, the United states is the worlds police. Without United states, Russia & China & little Saddam Hussein Iraqis would have had a fields day! They would be invading countries left and right!

Now we always knew that Mecca is a holly city. In fact, in Quran it has declared that it is a security city in Surah A-Tin posted below.

Basically, America is protected so that Allaah swt fulfills his promise of forever protecting Mecca in Saudi Arabia! In the Surah Allaah swt swears by the security city of Mecca!

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Interesting theory Ayeeyo, but Mecca isn't in America.

No Champion! U missing MY BIG POINT!

We ALL know America & Saudi Arabia are like best friends. (Iran enemy of Saudi only wished this did not happen ) We have permanent military base in Saudi! They will forever be linked together. Basically America is enjoying peace and stability by just being associated with an alley country- Saudi Arabia!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Champion

Basically ASK yourself-- Why is Saudi Arabia not invaded? Their army sit on camels. Allaah swt does not directly intervene on things, many Quran places have proven this. Allaah swt created the universe in its own law to work within itself without Allaah swt intervening. The last time Allaah swt really intervened in the worlds own law is when prophet mohammad pbuh was spreading Islam. Allaah swt allowed legions of Angels to fight the non believers

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
5560.jpg

Guys I have just cracked a code. A good conspiracy code.

The reason my beloved country the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is blessed is because Allaah swt is protecting it. We all know, the United states is the worlds police. Without United states, Russia & China & little Saddam Hussein Iraqis would have had a fields day! They would be invading countries left and right!

Now we always knew that Mecca is a holly city. In fact, in Quran it has declared that it is a security city in Surah A-Tin posted below.

Basically, America is protected so that Allaah swt fulfills his promise of forever protecting Mecca in Saudi Arabia! In the Surah Allaah swt swears by the security city of Mecca!

Who do you think put Saddam in power in the first place?

The good relationship between the US and KSA is because of the petrodollar. The Saudis are lowering the prices of the oil when the Americans ask them to.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who do you think put Saddam in power in the first place?

The good relationship between the US and KSA is because of the petrodollar. The Saudis are lowering the prices of the oil when the Americans ask them to.

Exactly Saudi need us! Literally!

I am using certain concrete logic here. Since we have documentation stating Allaah swt promised to secure Mecca---and the USA is earthly protector of Saudia Arabia, that means by association, USA is here to stay!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Mecca doesn’t need the protection of America, go have some tea huuno you’re losing it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending