The second filling of the GERD will not affect our interests, assures Egypt’s FM

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
احااااا يا خولات يا دولاد المتناكة يا سيسي يا غجري

so many years preventing the dam from being built and now it turns out that the filling does not affect them, I think my beloved Ethiopia gave them something

Egypt sad!
1621972488032.png

I wonder what's Egypt ganna do now :cosbyhmm:

It was predicted that this will be a very rainy year in Ethiopia and Sudan so the Egyptians knew the coming filling period wouldn't affect them.
6v7LYGg.png

Ethiopia denies using banned chemical weapons in Tigray
Give for another thread if someone wants to open it

As a country that has been attacked by chemical weapons, Ethiopia opposes the use of chemical weapons by anyone, in any country. Also the country is signatory of the Chemical Weapons Convention, which bans the use of weapons such as mustard gas. Addis Ababa has accused various countries, including the US, of interfering in Ethiopia's internal affairs. Diplomatic relations between the country and the US have been strained and the US has imposed travel bans on Ethiopian and Eritrean officials, military and security officials

Ethiopia denies using banned chemical weapons in Tigray
Give for another thread if someone wants to open it

As a country that has been attacked by chemical weapons, Ethiopia opposes the use of chemical weapons by anyone, in any country. Also the country is signatory of the Chemical Weapons Convention, which bans the use of weapons such as mustard gas. Addis Ababa has accused various countries, including the US, of interfering in Ethiopia's internal affairs. Diplomatic relations between the country and the US have been strained and the US has imposed travel bans on Ethiopian and Eritrean officials, military and security officials
Amhara can use any weapons on people Haile selasie used ro electrocute people.

Meanwhile, Sudan abandoned the position of Egypt which says "no second filling before a binding agreement" and wants to agree a partial interim deal with Ethiopia :ftw9nwa: Yesterday, the Sudanese water minister was in Ethiopia.

Trending