The-Screw's first cousin from Columbus who is inspiring 2 be a comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

is he funny to you ?

Msybe u can't laugh because of the generational gap......

@bandit , @methylamine, @AbdiJohnson and @Solid ..he is y'all's generation so can y'all relate to it ?

Disclaimer: The_screw I'm sharing your cousin's video because he evidently asked that we share it :browtf::browtf:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I swear I find the niggas from my age corny as f*ck:draketf:Maybe I don't find this shit funny because im extremely mature for my age:damsel:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He sounds like one of those annoying ass niggas who likes to talk over people and doesn't know when to STFU. He ain't funny..not in the least.

_vtlogHsffEuJ1aBB8zXYPTHIwTMlaTfGpYmm8S58NC1118FKCWcPDK06tG6tJx2UVh4V7NkhbOIvn_EYyX6ZqkkALSAAJtt5dnl1w2hEI5r1bwcA58=w350-h396-nc

menace

VIP
He sounds like one of those annoying ass niggas who likes to talk over people and doesn't know when to STFU. He ain't funny..not in the least.

_vtlogHsffEuJ1aBB8zXYPTHIwTMlaTfGpYmm8S58NC1118FKCWcPDK06tG6tJx2UVh4V7NkhbOIvn_EYyX6ZqkkALSAAJtt5dnl1w2hEI5r1bwcA58=w350-h396-nc

You always have that unbiased evaluation sense..Allah aqli ha ku kordhiyo.

.nasiib badanaa ninka kugu aaso habeen kasha

Last edited:
1. He's not my cousin.
2. We're not even the same tribe.
3. He's hilarious!!

I was literally laughing out loud. He said "b!tch stop looking like sprite". lol lol lol

menace

VIP
1. He's not my cousin.
2. We're not even the same tribe.
3. He's hilarious!!

I was literally laughing out loud. He said "b!tch stop looking like sprite". lol lol lol

Manne stop being stoic at all times ...kani bey dooneysey Idman:deadrose::dead: waa ba dhagax ninku..poor little Idman would've tried to do pranks on him such as claiming to be Ayan Hirsi for a day in HolLoween and this dude would've strangled her

If this guy was serious he would go to an open mic night at a comedy club and do his thing.

I myself have done it :mjswag:

And obviously you were booed off:banderas:

Not quite.

1st time they loved me, I got hooked on the adrenaline rush (it was amazing :banderas:)
I had ppl saying I was great after the show. It got into my head and I went again with a whole new set and not as much preparation. It wasn't even boos bro, complete silence. Then one xaasid Cadaan guy in the middle was like "yo when are you done" :meleshame::mjlol::damn:

I learnt a good lesson that day :jcoleno:

menace

VIP
Not quite.

1st time they loved me, I got hooked on the adrenaline rush (it was amazing :banderas:)
I had ppl saying I was great after the show. It got into my head and I went again with a whole new set and not as much preparation. It wasn't even boos bro, complete silence. Then one xaasid Cadaan guy in the middle was like "yo when are you done" :meleshame::mjlol::damn:

I learnt a good lesson that day :jcoleno:

That cadaan guy was brutal..bro tell me you ain't that TedX kid who pee on himself ..the somali kid from Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending