The screw appreciation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

He's a deep, intellectual, well traveled individual. Menace you could learn few things from him instead of yapping your mouth at every female on the planet.

The screw I appreciate your replies on topics and it's quite interesting reading your pov on topics.

:qri8gs7:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
He's a deep, intellectual, well traveled individual. Menace you could learn few things from him instead of yapping your mouth at every female on the planet.

The screw I appreciate your replies on topics and it's quite interesting reading your pov on topics.

:qri8gs7:

You do realize the man is in your city Besides! We just operate differently, he is a smooth operator and I'm a deranged operator.

Q

Queen Carawelo

You do realize the man is in your city Besides! We just operate differently, he is a smooth operator and I'm a deranged operator.
What does that have to do with anything him being in my city? Take few tips from him. He's mature..

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I agree, he's a stand-up guy. I find it hilarious that Menace seems to think they are after the same end, just a different approach.:mjlol:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Me and The-Screw go way back, we go back like the days of us on baby pacifier ...even then he use to get the gorgeous females, I use to get the left-overs :meleshame::meleshame:

Idman,

Thank you, I enjoy reading your posts as well. You guys here are all very interesting and I'm glad to be here. Please excuse Menace, he's really a decent guy, I assure you it's just an Internet thing with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.