the science of death+cremation

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the science of death?

From my sufi teachings. Death, so called, is but a passing of the Spirit into a larger sphere. . It should be prepared for with the greatest care. The physical body is but a vehicle which the Spirit uses to gain experience in this school day of life. At the end of this life the Ego must assimilate what it has experienced, and in order to extract the best from its experiences certain cnditions must be prepared for it at the time of the severing of the silver cord. This usually occurs about three and one-half days after death. Now in order to explain why the period immediately after the passing out of the Spirit is of vital importance, man's body is fourfold, consisting of the physical or dense body, the vital body, the desire body, and the mind or mental body. At what is called death the Spirit withdraws with the two higher vehicles, which are tied to the etheric(astral) and physical bodies by a silver cord. This, when seen with the eyes of the Spirit, has a silvery sheen, and is in the shape of twofigure sixes, connected at the points of the two hooks.
At death the desire and mental bodies leave the physical. taking with them but one permanent atom, which during life was deposited within the left ventricle of the heart. This atom, like the negative film of the camera, has been impressed with all the experiences of the life just ended. At death the force ofthis atom leves the body and all thse impressions are transferred from the vital (etheric) body (which is the storehouse of these experiences) into the desire body, This transfer is done by the Spirit during the first three and one-half days after the rupture of the connection between the seed atom and the heart, ordinarily known as death. We may alsosee that death is not complete until this transfer has been accomplished. Sensation is still present, and the Spirit suffers through inharmonious surroundings. It can feel somewhat during postmortem examination(death). When the body is mutilated or cremated before the silver cord is severed, the Spirit suffers pain. The doctors and undertakers, believing the person "dead," usually do not handle the body with the same care that they would if they knew the real facts.
Cases have been reported where those whose bodies were mutilated immediately after death were able to communicate with those in the body and complained that they had suffered. In one case a woman stated that they had butchered her, and she was helpless to make the undertaker understand that she could feel the knife. If it were more generally known that our dead can feel physical pain up to a certain time, embalming would be discontinued and the body kept on ice instead.

When the panorama of life has been fully etched into the desire body and the silver cord broken, the two lower ethers of the vital body gravitate back to the physical body, leaving the Spirit free to go on into the higher realms. The two higher ethers coalesce with the desire body. When the physical body is buried, that part of the vital body which remains disintegrates synchronously with it. When the body is cremated, the Spirit is freed much more quickly from all ties that bind it.

tesfey

Sxb, I did my knee at the gym and could barely move around. Secondly, you presented the “spirit” as a science paper by using science lingo for the masses (blind faithers) to think it’s in fact a science paper from a reputable scientist. Thirdly, what’s a “spirit”? Is it psyche, ego or something else with other traits like a personality sourced from the brain? Your’s sounded to be rooted in some supernatural thingy that survived your body. Whatever it is, Sxb, I don’t believe in such a concept. Overall, I will give you a good score how poetically you presented your post. Minus the science jargon, I would’ve given you a perfect score. I hope kafir is ready and has time to take up on your challenge. If he does, enjoy it.

Last edited:
tesfey

Sxb, I did my knee at the gyn and could barely move around. Secondly, you presented the “spirit” as a science paper by using science lingo for the masses blind faithers to think it’s in fact a science paper from a reputable scientist. Thirdly, what’s a “spirit”? Is it psyche, ego or other something else with other traits like a personality sourced from the brain? Your’s sounded to be rooted in some supernatural thingy that survived your body. Whatever it is, Sxb, I don’t believe in such a concept. Overall, I will give you a good score how poetically you presented your post. Minus the science jargon, I would’ve given you a perfect score. I hope kafir is ready and has time to take up on your challenge. If he does, enjoy it.
Why is it when a person gets a headshot

No matter how well you stich the brain back you together that body will never ever ever be animated again. But if your computer breaks down and you replace the faulty parts then voila your good to go again :hmm:

tesfey

Sxb, I did my knee at the gym and could barely move around. Secondly, you presented the “spirit” as a science paper by using science lingo for the masses (blind faithers) to think it’s in fact a science paper from a reputable scientist. Thirdly, what’s a “spirit”? Is it psyche, ego or something else with other traits like a personality sourced from the brain? Your’s sounded to be rooted in some supernatural thingy that survived your body. Whatever it is, Sxb, I don’t believe in such a concept. Overall, I will give you a good score how poetically you presented your post. Minus the science jargon, I would’ve given you a perfect score. I hope kafir is ready and has time to take up on your challenge. If he does, enjoy it.

the spirit is the conscious, conscious is formless, Many fields of science agree with this. metaphysics and quantum physics are now proving that there is a "metaphysical world". So you refute science now? I thought science was atheists best friend. This are not looking good for yall tbh.

tesfey

I can see you literally running away, but its alright, it was said in the age of Aquarius this would happen.

tesfey

also if you want, i can tell you what occult branch darwin got his info from, but Darwin wasn't initiated in the order, that's why his work is questionable. He never understood the symbolism and metaphors. @Kafir

Last edited:
Why is it when a person gets a headshot

No matter how well you stich the brain back you together that body will never ever ever be animated again. But if your computer breaks down and you replace the faulty parts then voila your good to go again :hmm:

now that's a killer example ;).i love it.

tesfey

that's a weak comeback lol

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
also if you want, i can tell you what occult branch darwin got his info from, but Darwin wasn't initiated in the order, that's why his work is questionable. He never understood the symbolism and metaphors. @Kafir
Please enlighten us how Darwin didn't understand the symbolism and metaphors of his own dissertation, he worked on for years before publishing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending