The science of attractiveness- jaw edition

Vanessa

Support interracial love πŸ’•
VIP
That's good to hear (same in my family). My father in particular has a great jaw and perfectly aligned teeth. Most Somalis I've met (living on an urban diet) have malocclusions and were in need of braces so you were not alone. We do not practice extended breast feeding and mostly eat softer foods. And some Somalis because of allergens or bad habits become mouth breathers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've never knew mouth breathing is a bad thing. I thought it's harmless and individual’s characteristics. Thanks for the detailed info.

Vanessa

Support interracial love πŸ’•
VIP
Anyone else notice a lot of somalis have weak/weaker jaws. But when looking at pictures of elder somalis, their jaws are far more developed. I think it has something to do with the dietary switch from goat/camel to soft foods like pasta.
Yes, I've been noticing too. The older generation have better jaw and teeth than a younger counterpart. It's definitely it's the diet, we went from a traditional diet to processed and less nutrition diet.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I'm in my mid 20s and people still think I'm 19-20 yrs old. It's all about your diet and genetics.

All my cadaan cohorts (especially the women) all look 30+. I always wondered why until I realized most of them are functional alcoholics.

Alcohol will destroy your liver and make it hard for your epithelial tissues (skin) to regenerate. You burn more stem cells thus lowering your life force energy which increases senescence (aging).

Alxamdulilah for Islam :rejoice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anyone else notice a lot of somalis have weak/weaker jaws. But when looking at pictures of elder somalis, their jaws are far more developed. I think it has something to do with the dietary switch from goat/camel to soft foods like pasta.

No huuno. Its because your jaws are immune compromised altered :(

Trending

Latest posts