The science of attractiveness- jaw edition

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
The ideal jaw determines facial attractiveness. Also, tranditional diet and aligned teeth/dental can shape the ideal jawline and facial attractiveness.
We cannot rely on genetic for good looks. It is the diet that influences facial attractiveness.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's a combination of genetics, diet, nutrition and environment. Environment plays a huge role. The jaw is shaped not only by what you consume but what you do with your tongue in your mouth, your chewing habits, the type of foods you eat (hardness vs softness). Also, children that are breast fed have better teeth alignment.

Vanessa

VIP
I love his channel. I'm looking to do the Qove report
I discovered his channel yesterday through YouTube recommendation, and I’m hooked. I love the topics of science and attractiveness
Id love to do the qove report, but its expensive- 75usd. If you do the report, post your results on here. I’d love to know!

Vanessa

VIP
It's a combination of genetics, diet, nutrition and environment. Environment plays a huge role. The jaw is shaped not only by what you consume but what you do with your tongue in your mouth, your chewing habits, the type of foods you eat (hardness vs softness). Also, children that are breast fed have better teeth alignment.
Interesting, I’m going to breastfeed my babies, and feed my children raw vegetables and fruits like carrot or apples or celery.

MashaAllah, my parents have the perfect smile, and no stain on their teeth nor dental work at all. However, I had a bucktooth and rest of teeth were aligned. I fixed the problem with brace, also it defined my jaw in some way.

Interesting, I’m going to breastfeed my babies, and feed my children raw vegetables and fruits like carrot or apples or celery.

MashaAllah, my parents have the perfect smile, and no stain on their teeth nor dental work at all. However, I had a bucktooth and rest of teeth were aligned. I fixed the problem with brace, also it defined my jaw in some way.
Don't feed the baby celery

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Feed them with cured meat, like beef jerky.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I can’t relate. If I had a nickle or a penny for every time I got hit on by women I’d be making Jeff Bezos look poor. I’m well and truly blessed.
:salute::samwelcome:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The ideal jaw determines facial attractiveness. Also, tranditional diet and aligned teeth/dental can shape the ideal jawline and facial attractiveness.
We cannot rely on genetic for good looks. It is the diet that influences facial attractiveness.

Starve yourself, u will get great Jaw chisel

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

That's good to hear (same in my family). My father in particular has a great jaw and perfectly aligned teeth. Most Somalis I've met (living on an urban diet) have malocclusions and were in need of braces so you were not alone. We do not practice extended breast feeding and mostly eat softer foods. And some Somalis because of allergens or bad habits become mouth breathers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alluring

Sayonara
Anyone else notice a lot of somalis have weak/weaker jaws. But when looking at pictures of elder somalis, their jaws are far more developed. I think it has something to do with the dietary switch from goat/camel to soft foods like pasta.