The Sandman Netflix

GuanYu

Custom title
If it's Anything like the comics, it should be an S-Tier Series, I will start watching it after my Thesis is finished

GuanYu

Custom title
Well I have 3 months to write an economic thesis which I haven't begun
Depends on How many words you have to write, if it's more than 8K, better to start it early, and it depends if they say you HAVE to write that many words or if it's a limit, if it's a limit you can write 50% and still get a good grade.

I've done it with an assignment where i had to write 5000 words limit, but i wrote only 1500, cause i just condensed the points so much and concisely he gave me 68% for it lmfao

Depends on How many words you have to write, if it's more than 8K, better to start it early, and it depends if they say you HAVE to write that many words or if it's a limit, if it's a limit you can write 50% and still get a good grade.

I've done it with an assignment where i had to write 5000 words limit, but i wrote only 1500, cause i just condensed the points so much and concisely he gave me 68% for it lmfao
40 pages minimum

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I loved the show till episode 6. Episode 6 was my favourite. After E6 the show Felt like another Netflix. The 2 characters that pop up later didn't add much to the story. It's still worth watching if you have the time to binge

40 pages,, lots of econometric analysis

Trending

Latest posts