the Saho people

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way y'all care so much about different Ethiopian and Eritrean tribes is really funny. They don't even care or think about Somalis, and yet you guys think about them so much smh
how are you not interested in learning about these many different ethiopian species. everytime i meet an ethiopian its a previously unknown one that just came out of a jungle or a mountain screaming we are wan of ze many etiopian trybes. Hayaay

they found this one yesterday afternoon

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
how are you not interested in learning about these many different ethiopian species. everytime i meet an ethiopian its a previously unknown one that just came out of a jungle or a mountain screaming we are wan of ze many etiopian trybes. Hayaay

they found this one yesterday afternoon
"Hamar" tribe :ayaanswag:
I know of a tribe in Somalia that would be very triggered by this :farole:

"Hamar" tribe :ayaanswag:
I know of a tribe in Somalia that would be very triggered by this :farole:

They're one of the more 'known' of these very rural tribes. Are you in the UK? There was a Channel 4 series called 'The Tribe' that was like 6 episodes of a Hamar family, such nice and funny people:icon lol:...until the marriage part came:mjlol:.
Some clips are probably still online.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
They're one of the more 'known' of these very rural tribes. Are you in the UK? There was a Channel 4 series called 'The Tribe' that was like 6 episodes of a Hamar family, such nice and funny people:icon lol:...until the marriage part came:mjlol:.
Some clips are probably still online.
Interesting. Yeah, I'm in the UK, I'll have a look at it some time.
Why, what do they do with marriage that's so strange :pachah1:

Interesting. Yeah, I'm in the UK, I'll have a look at it some time.
Why, what do they do with marriage that's so strange :pachah1:

I forgot all the things they done but they do this negotiation shit with another village, I think for goats or something and the girl wasn't happy.

And then the legendary dad, 'what did you find attractive about her?'
ADPVA3R.jpg

white people will use their pics to dehumanize blacks even though these guys are just living their normal lives. i still think they should embrace the pants though.

Yeah, it's the fact that white people will pixelate/censor their own women/people when they don't have clothes on but use shit like that to portray us^.:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending