VIP
You really need to stop obsessing
Over my country.

You display some serious issues,
But you must stop being so qablist.

Qabayaad is a disease and you
sound Like a supremacist.

Get help.
My country? Since when is somaliland a country? I can say Puntland is a country but that don't make it a country does it you silly little unruly child
:chrisfreshhah:

That's why I treat you like a child cause you're delusional I bet you still believe in the tooth fairy:drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
But they hate other Somalis and they hate Somalia they even love Ethiopia more than they like Somalia.

That is false. The truth is Somalilanders just want to be a different nationality. They don't deny their ethnicity.

Somalia does not have a monopoly on being Somali. Djibouti is an example that you can be separate from Somalia politically but still maintain your culture and ethnicity.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That is false. The truth is Somalilanders just want to be a different nationality. They don't deny their ethnicity.

Somalia does not have a monopoly on being Somali. Djibouti is an example that you can be separate from Somalia politically but still maintain your culture and ethnicity.
There's other ethnicity that inhabit half of djbouti the Afar but tell me how many different ethnicities live in berbera hargaisa and burco somaliland?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somaliland has a lot of haters. You aren't the first, and you certainly won't be the last.
I despise somalidiid they're treacherous creatures vermin and utter pestilence & toe rags for the xabesh the people of burco berbera and hargaisa have committed treason against Somalia good luck with one tribe against the rest of Somalis you treacherous turncoat the enemy of Somalia and all Somalis excluding the people of burco berbera & hargaisa

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Illahay ba kugu dharshee it beggars belief how @The Cushitic One @waraabe survived on this earth. There's no depth no substance nothing tangible it's like a body without a soul :siilaanyolaugh:

a walking talking automaton that's not capable of critical thinking reasoning with these kinds of dastardly & treacherous creatures is like drawing water from a mirage:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending